Poems for Michael

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty, As I am reading, tears are running down my face, and I just cannot stop crying.

default_cheekkiss.gif
: and
default_pray.gif
: for you and your family.

Marty, just reading your words...I hurt for you, Jerry and Dan. Thank you for sharing them with us.

I have nothing to compare with your expression of grief. I've never lost a child, and I guess it would be ridiculous of me to hope I never do. I will say that your loss has put a fright into me, and I wish somehow I could ease your burden. I understand from whence your grief comes, I just don't full comprehend the depth and intensity and for that I am glad. I don't mean it to sound arrogant, just grateful and fearful very humbled if that makes sense. For though I don't want to suffer so myself, I wish like heck noone else had to. It's horrible for me to think of what you're all going through and it is just NOT FAIR.

I'm so sorry for not being more mature or helpful...I'm angry for you and with you, and most of all, so very sad.

I wish anything I could say or do could change this event and bring him back. I wish someone could...and I guess I wish I were religious and could say I believe someone had a plan or a need b/c that's hard for me to say, too. I just don't believe it though I do believe that the spirit and love that defined your son will never leave you or his loved ones. You don't have to look for it, it will come to you.

Liz M.

[SIZE=12pt]My dear sweet Marty, you have spoken volumes to many of us; in your words you are showing us your soul; sharing with us, your friends, your deepest most private feelings and I truly am so full of sorrow. I cannot comprehend but there is something I can do. I can have faith in areas where right now you are feeling weak. Let the weak be held up by the strong. That is what all of us on the forum are doing with our thoughts, prayers, candle lighting, all acts of of strong faith. Faith is believing without seeing. While you aren't able to have faith right now, believe that your forum friends are filling in the gap for you. [/SIZE]

You must continue to write ; it's your way of working out pain, terrific pain, heartache. Talk to Jerry and Dan and ya'll communicate;

I hope you will someday plant that willow tree and place an angel in it. A living memorial to sweet Michael. I also believe someday you will publish your poems and writings. God has gifted you so much.

I don't know what else to say; I wish I were better with words; but I'm thinking of you with much kindness, endearment and heartfelt assurance that you and your family will come back together again. Time is the healer and there is a tomorrow, many tomorrows for all of you.

My dear, I pray for peace to come to you in small moments of a wonderful memory that you may have forgotten; but something way back in your mind finds it's way to you; and you will breathe a sigh, a gentle sign of knowing Michael is near.

God Is With You and so are so many thoughts from so many friends around this world.

love,

kdtexas

spring, tx

Marty those poems were so touching. You have a beautiful gift with words. I wish there was something I could do, but there is not a day goes by I don't think of you, Jerry and Dan and wish there was something I could do. Stay strong, and I know somehow justice will prevail.
default_pray.gif
:
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Oh Marty!,...I am sooo very sorry,.......My computer has been broken for a few weeks and I just got it back yesterday,..I went on last night ,I was going to post some new pics of my horses,...and I couldnt believe it when I read all the posts about your beloved Micheal.

I can barely see to type
default_crybaby.gif
: ,.......You were there for me when I needed you MANY times,....I want to return the favor,..

Any thing you need Marty,...just let me know,.......

Lots of love and hugs from me to you,Jerry and Dan,........This is sooo unfair!!!,...I wish I could help you get your little boy back!!,......

I love you Marty!!!!!,..........Love ,...your friend Terri

Just let me know if there is ANYTHING you need!!!,..OK,........
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Your poems are soooo very beautiful.

Pictures216.jpg

Marty, your poems are bewtiful and some of your poems made me cry. The emotion was so raw. I hope that having Jerry and Dan with you will eventually make everything a tad easier for you. You do not have to worry about posting ANYTHING here. Feel free to vent, write, reminise (sorry about the spelling!), do anything that makes you feel better. Regards, Kerrie

Marty,

You have such a way with words ... Thank you for sharing. Your poems touched me so deeply that I could only read one at a time. I lost both of my parents last year, and I'm still struggling to regain my equilibrium ... I cannot fathom the depth of YOUR pain and that of Jerry and Dan.

I have no wise words - nothing tangible to give. Just know that you all are in my heart and my thoughts each and every day.

Nan

Back