more soap

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liltnt

Reaction score
Trying this, not the best pictures but... two of my soaps maybe three one is the morning after bar, after what is up to you. but its peppermint and boy does it wake you up in the morning the other is a pomagranite, its is hp process so it look s a little different. the colored one is patchouli , I tried doing colors and it does remind me of the 60s

peppermint2.jpg

pommagranite.jpg

Melnie, your soaps are very nice!!! The fragrances you use....I can almost smell them. Your patchouli reminds me of my oatmeal cinnamon bars.

default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Great job.

I have been asked to speak to the Women's League here in North Grenville in October. Lord I hate speaking infront of groups, lol, but they asked if I would speak about the soapmaking process, natureal vs the chemical kind you get at the store, etc. At least I have time to prepare, lol.

you wouldnt have to talk much, just take a couple ofo bars and have them wash their hands with a store bought bar and then with your bar. or better yet wash with the liquid soap in the restrooms and then with yours . What a world of difference.

Latest posts

Back