More news!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
Forgot to mention on my last post. I BOUGHT A NEW MARE!!!! (though I should not have)

I have wanted a Patton daughter and I have always loved what Pecan Grove Chargers Customized "Cutty" has produced. When I saw that ERL was putting a Patton daughter through the auction, bred to Cutty no less, I thought, sure wish I had the money to buy her.

Now I should never have gotten a number when I went to the auction, but I did and my hand thought faster than my brain. (as I want to get down in the number of horses, not buy more) BUT, I got my Patton daughter bred to Cutty.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Here is ERL Patton's Say My Name:

337607798.jpg

default_wub.png
Oh my shes gorgeous!!!

Love Patton ; Cannot wait to see your foal
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a mare that I would have seriously looked at had I been there (didn't make it down this year though) - so I am so happy that you have her - she is gorgeous - and Patton - what can I say!!!!

I noticed her in the book, but I behaved myself and went home Wednesday afternoon before the sale LOL. Congratulations, ought to be a terrific foal she's carrying.

Congrats on your show too - great horses!

Jan

Awesome!!! Cutty is a horse I would LOVE to add that blood of his to my herd. His length of neck to length of head is wonderful. He is a beautiful horse, I would love to see him in person! Congrats. Your pangs of guilt will be erased when a long neck and long legged filly appears for you next year!!!!

WOWZA...who could feel guilty on a purchase like that!! Cutty's get did fantastic down there this year too!! You should be proud of yourself...you done good!!
default_yes.gif

Ohhh, you are the one who got her! Congrats!!! I actually got a bid number JUST IN CASE she stayed low enough for me to buy her and ship her back
default_wub.png
She is just gorgeous and what a cross with Cutty
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Ohhh, you are the one who got her! Congrats!!! I actually got a bid number JUST IN CASE she stayed low enough for me to buy her and ship her back
default_wub.png
She is just gorgeous and what a cross with Cutty
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I was not planning on buying any of them, but she was the one that I would have bought. When the bidding slowed way down on her (after the other Patton daughter went for $19,000). I could not believe it, so my hand just went up. My brain lagged behind in rational thinking and by that time, I owned her.
default_laugh.png

She is very pretty and sweet, and, is sitting in my barn right now!! I am actually hoping for a knock down dead gorgeous bay pinto colt. Like I need another stallion, but that is one I would keep!!

I am glad my hand thinks faster than my brain sometimes.
default_smile.png

Sometimes you just have to go for it and don't overthink it, she is incredible and I love what Cutty is producing. I'm so happy you got her and I'll get to see what she has for you next year.

I was IN AGONY when she came up, bid, don't bid, bid, no she's going to go too high, ack she's not really going very high, what to do??!!! ROFL Although my husband was very proud of me when he came home and asked when she would arrive and I told him I was very good and didn't buy her LOL

Latest posts

Back