MooreAcres second foal is on the ground...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
Sundance LB Shes A Dream produced a gorgeous black FILLY this afternoon! Sired by Sundance LB Raven, this girl is also a maternal sister to National Champion mare, Sundance LB Deja Vu. Very leggy, petite, darling head. Will get pictures tomorrow
default_smile.png

Two more to go...

Sundance LB Gems Ava (Gem) and Sundance LB Melon Mojito (Mo -- my 2yr old that I bought to show and turns out...oops!
default_sad.png
) Both bred to a palomino Brighly Attired son.

Here are updated pictures of the newest girl around here...nothing but LEGS on this beautiful thing
default_smile.png
Excuse the goopy eyes, we're treating that. She is a friendly gal already, follows me more than her momma. Her hooves already need trimming too!!! Doll cooked this one for 343 days, no wonder.

100_1389.jpg

100_1391.jpg

100_1401.jpg

100_1398.jpg

Proud momma

100_1404.jpg

And here is a recent one of Quinn (changed from Secret), who is almost a month old now. Wow how the time flies...she looks so short and stocky now compared to the new one!

100_1410.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Erin two black fillies. Will have to get up there and see the new one today. You of course know I wanted a black foal. Color thats what I kept getting. How lucky are you?

Deb and I saw her before Erin did...lol She is a very nice filly! Pretty head!
default_wub.png

Congrats on yet another beautiful black filly!

(I have a few camera phone pics, but won't share unless Erin says its OK...lol)

Latest posts

Back