Foaling season is OVER here at MooreAcres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
The 2010 foaling season is offically complete here at MooreAcres! Started out with a spark and ended with a bang
default_biggrin.png
We had four this year, all were textbook deliveries, and everyone is doing well overall.

Foal #1: SMO Assured 2 B Blu - "Quinn", April 11th, AMHR/ASPC, black arenosa filly with a blaze, two socks, and a small blue speck in her left eye

(Sundance LB Assured X Sundance LB Verna Benna Blue)

100_1517-1.jpg

100_1525-1.jpg

Foal #2: MooreAcres The Black Dahlia - "Dahlia", May 8th, AMHR, black arenosa filly with a tiny snip on her left nostril

(Sundance LB Raven X Sundance LB She's A Dream)

12.jpg

Dahlia.jpg

Foal #3: *unregisterable with AMHR or ASPC (dam is only a two year old unfortunately), possibly PtHA elibigle* - "Leo", June 12th, palomino arenosa colt with a blaze, four whites, tiny body spot, and two blue eyes

(Peaceful Valleys Jumpin Jack Splash X Sundance LB Melon Mojito)

colt.jpg

coltandMojito.jpg

Foal #4: *havent picked a registered name yet* - "Eli", June 27th, palomino arenosa colt with a blaze, four whites, and not sure yet about the eyes - but otherwise IDENTICAL to the colt above!

(Peaceful Valleys Jumpin Jack Splash X Sundance LB Gems Ava)

100_1692.jpg

100_1693.jpg

The two colts are 3/4 brothers...same sire and their dams are maternal sisters! Crazy how similarly they are marked!

Great to hear that you had a good foaling season. The foals are all nice. Sure doesnt take them long to fill out.

Congrats again on yet another wonderful foal! All of them are very nice! Can't wait to see "Eli" tonight!
default_wub.png

Congratulations, Erin! They are ALL Beautiful. Shame about the one who can't be registered. Should be a fantastic CDE prospect though!

Aaww! They are all pretty cute. I love palominos, so I'm partial to both of the colts, too cute.

Thanks guys! I am very pleased with each one of my babies this year and couldnt be happier
default_smile.png
Got Dahlia clipped last night and will be working on Quinn today. Pictures to come!

Latest posts

Back