One more ANNOUNCEMENT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
I've been bad again...
default_biggrin.png

First off let me start by saying that I sold THREE horses...granted I practically gave them away, but they got a very good home and I am saving money in the long run since I wouldn't have been using any of them (for breeding or showing). I just couldn't justify keeping them, I'm sure most of you know what I mean. That said...

TWO new mares will be arriving here at MooreAcres within the next week.

Sundance LB She's A Dream (Dolly), a 1997, 35", 50% Arenosa related, red based FRAME OVERO in foal to Sundance LB Raven. Dolly is the dam to the national champion mare Sundance LB Deja Vu. Dolly is also a Flabys Captain Topper daughter!

AND

Sundance LB Verna Benna Blue (Blue), a 2004, 36", 12.5% Arenosa related, blue roan in foal to Sundance LB Assured. Blue is a FULL sister to Sundance LB I'm A Colored Girl, also a national champion mare. Blue is a daughter of Sundance LB Micheal Angelo.

I want to send a HUGE thank you out to Sharon Stadler at Serendipity Miniatures for being such a wonderful gal to work with. She didn't seemed fazed that I would overload her inbox with a million messages a day. She answered every question, was more than willing to work out payment arrangements with me, never pressured, gave me plenty of time to think things thru. Just overall an awesome gal.
default_biggrin.png

I know many of you probably think I'm insane, and I would have to agree
default_rolleyes.gif
but boy am I having fun! Six months ago, I NEVER would have thought that I would have the quality of horses than I do now. I am so thankful for the friends I've made and the people willing to help a small town girl like me make my dreams come true. I can only strive to be half as great as they are.

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE BUYING NOW! I have to be, no money left
default_wink.png
No seriously, I am done. I have 4 gorgeous mares that will compliment my handsome stallion rather well I think. Besides now I will be expecting 3 foals this year...thats more than enough for this small farm.

Thanks for letting me share! Only you guys here on LB would understand and not judge HAHAHA

*I left about 6AM today (wednesday) to meet with Sharon in Umatilla, OR to pick up my new special girls. Arrived about 10.30AM, 15 minutes behind her. We hugged, laughed, signed paperwork, hugged some more, then unload the girls LOL. They both just stepped right into my trailer, no problem, and hauled like angels. We got home around 3pm, unloaded, unhooked, and now they are out in the paddock settling in and making friends with the other mares
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge congrats Erin on your awesome new horses! You "done good"
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png
You know tht means Deb and I will need to make another trip out to your place to see the new girls...LOL!

(Just a sidenote here...you really need to change your signature...lol)

Yes you do, for sure! Not sure when they will be arriving, but will let you know. Sharon bought a mare from Tennessee which is being hauled here to Oregon. When she makes the trip to pick up that girl, the plan is for me to meet her along the way, over by Umatilla. Although, I've considered just driving to her place in Green Acres. Thats probably a bad idea considering I'd try sneaking others onto the trailer I'm sure...wonder how many I could fit...
default_unsure.png

(signature updated hehe now if only I knew how to change my rotation avatar)

Pictures! Congrats..and yes LB makes me feel so much more NORMAL
default_wink.png
I keep telling myself I am done buying minis and well some how they keep filling up the barn...Congrats again can't wait for pictures!

I dont have pictures yet, but you can go to Sharons website to see them.

I have to google her site everytime, Serendipity Mini Overos. Mares page. You can see some of their foals as well (on the mares page, the foals page, and on the stallions page under their foals).

I have always admired Sharon's horses and her breeding program. Congratulations!

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations.... Lovely mares. [/SIZE]

They have one that I'd really LOVE to have but I'm on a budget this year.... Darn!!!!

Oh White Tail, what can I say...you inspired me LOL

You were snatching up so many nice horses, I figured I just had to get in on it
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your beautiful new purchases! Looking forward to pics of them at their new home
default_smile.png

I will be picking up the new gals tomorrow! I can hardly stand it, doubt I'll get much sleep tonight
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back