Moms to be

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowsmystictopaz

Reaction score
/albums/g3/gemlover/amy.jpg

This is MCSPERITTS DANDY NILLA RUM AMY she is due any time soon. We are very excited for this baby as the vet said it was ig so we are hopingt hat it will be a leggy colt and will do good in the show ring. As of right now amy has been inside on and off for weeks and has started to get a little more bossy so on and off you might see her being bossy to the girls next to her. She is probaly going to have a chestnut pinto that might have more white then her.

DSC00257.jpg

This is Brewers Dynamo Passion a Bond Dynamo daughter. She is due in june and we are extremely excited about this baby. Her son Silver is a half brother of this baby so I am excited for Silvers new half brother/sister. I will be very excited to see the results.

boots.jpg

This is 4C RAIDERS HIGH STEPPIN BOOTS A very specail mare as well. We love her very much. I belive she is having a chestnut colt as well. I am excited to see this one.

lady.jpg

This is VIS SIRS LADY GUINEVERE A very specail mare. We belive she might have been a show mare when she was younger. Her body is amazingly beautiful and I am hoping her baby will look just like her.]

fancybaby.jpg

This is 4C MONGRAMS FANCY MOVER she is another awsome mare. Her coloring is very diffrent to us and we cant discribe how cute she is up close and personal.

Quest.jpg

This is the father of amy fancy lady and boots baby. I dont have photos of Passions hubby but if I go to see him again I will try to get some.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to take a look at your girls pics but the links just take me to the login page of Photobucket..
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back