Missy Day 358 Tovero Filly Updated Pics Page 27!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Diane (xx), but now it says 'cam not found' - perhaps it has been turned off for a while?

ps. Time is 3.47am on the cam.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're here. Dan got to the phone for whoever called, no one there, went and checked on Missy and all was well. SO glad he remembered and followed my instructions. Only he needs to make sure the my cell is on, and he gets me up. For some reason, again, my computer shut down. It had some kind of error, but I am checking all updates to make sure it doesn't do it again and restart and shut down the cam. Thank you for watchful eyes. The second phone number is a wireless landline and now that I am getting almost over this flu, it is going next to the bed with the cell "turned on". New cell I haven't even used it yet. We havebeen working on this about 3 weeks I think now, so eveything has the kinks worked out when she foals. If not I am sleeping with her
default_smile.png

She is out for the daytime until later on.

Dan found some splitters and S cables so we will have the cam down to try inserting the large television monitor for our viewing again at home. Then I can see her from almost anywhere in the house. It shouldn't be long, and for now she is locked in at night and has in and out access during the day.

I called the other number and managed to wake Becky, she is looking into it now

Thank you Renee, it must have been my voice mail on my new cell. It should have rang me, will check the settings out, I may have them wrong.

I suspect something is going on with my Windows Update, so after making coffee the cam may go down as I look into that. My support guys will help, and I will manually update too..

Heather switched off all updates, but I checked and reset whatever I could find and manually applied some updates. Still some more to do so the cam might go off a time or two in the next few hours. Windows 8 is very annoying, and I lost my connection amongst all of the rechecking *sigh*. I sure hope I get all the rest of the kinks worked out. If it happens again tonight er tomorrow morning? I will get in touch with Heather or Frank Jr to see what they can find or suggest.

Question, how do I set the time correct on the cam link you see? It is an hour ahead of me.

I have a confession. I just quit yelling at me because last night I was rereading my foaling book and apparently when laid it down to go hit the hay, I left my cell on it in the living room! No wonder you couldn't get me! AWH! So I am gluing velcro to the phone and my shoulder. Glad that slid under the radar of my hubby, he would not let me ever forget.

Anyway, its good to see Missymama laying down for so long and sleeping, unusual for her. Her bag is still snug up tight. If she follows true to form she will get a smallish/medium bag in a couple of weeks, then when baby and mom decide they are ready it will swell huge in a short amount of time and I will have my coat and snow boots on ready and waiting.

Anyone else having problems getting on the Marestare website?

1.00 am and I can see her
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
The silly girl is eating whilst laying down! It is a little early for breakfast in bed
default_new_rofl.gif

My daughter visited last week and took some amazing pictures of Missy and Music. Missy was running around in the snow just having a ball. I was so glad to see her perk up and be her energetic self again since she has been pretty quiet this pregnancy.

missy runfun.jpg

miss.jpg

missy run.jpg

Latest posts

Back