Miss Molly Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

Ive been paying so much attention to the new girls last night after I fed every one and was about to head out the door back to the house Molly started nickering away and shoving her nose on the stall door. Of corse I had to go see what her problem was - typical Molly behavior is not the least bit friendly to any one but me - and never this friendly even with me. So I sat in her hay and talked to her, got her some carrots and treats, then she was all better, silly girl! Today I promised her a ride but it was to cold, so she came down to the road to get the mail and garbage barrel with me.... Try leading a horse on a snowy drive while hauling a garbage barrel and having the mail under one or the other arms. And once back up to the house, she demanded some pictures to show every one that big thick winter coat shes getting (Yeah... where is it?) I have a hairless horse!

Any way, Miss Molly...
wub.gif

17bd5abb.jpg

b769bf78.jpg

f838a3f6.jpg

63abb653.jpg

Is she looking fatter to any one? Compared to her in these pictures taken in September... BEET PULP
worshippy.gif
That and the large colt is partially weaning only allowed to nurse 12 hours a day.

01MollyLeft.jpg

02MollyLeft.jpg

Ok thats it Im done now!

Love your pictures of Molly and she looks great....just love those dapples!
wub.gif

Miss Molly is looking good. You really do love that horse to death
biggrin.gif
...i undersand
wub.gif

Leeana

Miss Molly always looks great! I just love those dapples!!!!
wub.gif

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures/Renditions

Well good golly, miss molly! I have always had palominos as my first love and I really like your mare with the beautiful dapples. So pretty and well cared for! Lavonne

Now THAT is what i call palomino. Love her face, she is so elegant.

Kate

She's gorgeous as always, from conformation to color.
yes.gif
I love that first picture though, you finally caught her with some interest in her eyes! LOL. Looks like some of the ones I get of Spyder if I catch him just as I'm coming to the gate. All wide-eyed and whickering and begging for treats.

Leia

Wow palaminos are my fav. but your mare takes my breath away! Oh yea and Im soooo jealous because your got snow where you are and over here in NewZealand I dont get snow ever and its Summer too!!

Leia - I had "cookies"
wink.gif

Molly says thanks for all the compliments!

We almost decided to breed her again, another one to keep of corse, this time to my neibors buckskin QH that looks almost identical to Image, Buuuut no matter what people say and Molly wants (As I KNOW she would love another foal) I dont think I can bring myself to do it again. But Im trying my hardest to get in contact with people who own her 7 previous foals!
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back