Miss Melody Unveiled

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send me an e-mail and i'll send you the step by step clipping instruction pictures that I have saved from a friend who posted them on here last year =)

I love seeing Melody bouncing around again!

She is beautiful
default_wub.png

I really really like her! Your here in Ohio arent you? She has the most beautiful head!

She is so cute, so glad she is feeling better, looks like she don't like being pretty, you mighm boy on your hands, LOL

It's wonderful to see Melody feeling so good!
default_aktion033.gif
Looks like you did a great job clipping, it's super for a first time!!
default_yes.gif
She's a gorgeous girl, thanks for sharing the pics!
default_smile.png

Thanks Everyone!!!!! Every time I go out to see her I feel like I have a new horse
default_yes.gif
Before I clipped her she just looked like a cute little pony but now she actually looks like a little horse
default_biggrin.png
She does seem to be feeling REALLY good and that makes me SO stinkin' happy
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
I went from not knowing if she was going to make it to having her romping around in her pasture again. Life couldn't be better right now
default_smile.png

It's wonderful to see her so happy and healthy after her recent scare. She's just beautiful!
default_wub.png

She is beautiful -- don't worry about the hair that was clipped earlier -- it will all even out in color eventually. Especially with your next clip (after it has grown in a bit from this one). When you do the body clip the body will be a different color than her head/neck because you clipped this early -- again it will all even out eventually.

She is very very beautiful.

JJay

So glad your Melody is feeling well and you are having a great time with her
default_smile.png
She is really beautiful!

Peggy

Brandi, she is looking really good! You are doing a great job with her. I saw people saying they were glad she was better so I looked up the thread about her being sick - how scary!! I'm so happy she came through it....

Do you mind if I use a couple of those beautiful pictures for my website on her mama's page? With proper photo credit of course. I'd like to show what pretty babies Molly has :) Molly is being bred to a son of Little King's White Russian right now - I can't wait to see what they have!

Shauna

Hi Shauna!

Yeah we had quite the scare a few weeks ago! But she seems really good now! I hope she stays that way
default_yes.gif
You are welcome to use whatever pictures you like. I have posted many pictures here so if you do a search you will find many more to choose from
default_wink.png
Hope all is well
default_yes.gif

Brandi, she is looking really good! You are doing a great job with her. I saw people saying they were glad she was better so I looked up the thread about her being sick - how scary!! I'm so happy she came through it....

Do you mind if I use a couple of those beautiful pictures for my website on her mama's page? With proper photo credit of course. I'd like to show what pretty babies Molly has :) Molly is being bred to a son of Little King's White Russian right now - I can't wait to see what they have!

Shauna

Latest posts

Back