Mirror Image

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life is rough at your house having to look at them huh? LOL They are Gorgeous!! Awesome shot!! I'd be framing that one.

I love your boys
default_wub.png

WOW!!! Gorgeous their identical MUST LUV PINTOS
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
!

Get it, colorful words, pinto colorful... ok so you dont

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments on Twister and Buddy. They mean alot to me!
default_wub.png

Gorgeous guys, wonder what it would look like without the fence in the photo?
I agree, they are gorgeous boys and without the fence I think it would look something like this:

ferinshorse.jpg
WOW!!! :DOH! That looks great!
default_wub.png
The fence was the one thing that always bugged me in that picture. You did an amazing job of taking it out. Thank you!!! May I use your version of the picture?

WOW!!! :DOH! That looks great!
default_wub.png
The fence was the one thing that always bugged me in that picture. You did an amazing job of taking it out. Thank you!!! May I use your version of the picture?

Of course you can - they're your horses and its your picture and I just had to see what it would look like without the fence
default_wink.png

Nice not dad and son but look

they both had a small star[cant see on the 2006 foal in pic tho:( ] both are silver bay half sibling one is from 2006 and one is from 2006!!!!!!! dont look alike in this pic tho:(

2006 foal:
TayKaynovembahseventhiluvherz043.jpg

2008 foal:
TayKaynovembahseventhiluvherz048.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]WOW is all I can say
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I have been in love with Twister ever since I first laid eyes on him! Now I have two to drool over LOL!![/SIZE]

They are spectacular
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Joy

Latest posts

Back