Miracle Groom

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Fortune

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this? Is it really as good as the add says it is?

I have used Miracle Groom, but only for small touch ups after a bath. It does work really well to remove poo stains and urine splatters off the back of the legs. I have also used it for knees and any area that got some dirt rubbed in from the stall overnight. I do keep it in my show kit.

I use it and love it! It is great when you can't give a bath, we used to use it on body cliped horses when they were hot and sweaty but couldn't get a bath. We would cool them down, then spray it on and brush them and it was almost as good as a hosing them off. I also like it because unlike showsheen and other products like that, it doesn't leave the hair all slipery with that nasty feel. It really doesn't leave any residue.

Another plus is it smells great!
default_smile.png

Love the stuff!

When we showed we would spray the horses after they were bathed and wipe it down on them. It helped repell dirt and dust. It's also good for spot cleaning.

MA

I live by it in the winter and summer! It makes coats extra soft and spiffy-looking. It really is worth the money!

Latest posts

Back