MiniV and others, Are you still doing the Wed Prayer circle?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunQuest

Reaction score
Just please keep me in your thoughts and prayers for a while. I don't want to post here what happened, as it is just way to personal, but I am completely lost as what to do about it. It hurts me so much that I don't even want to talk to my family about it, although I do love them lots, I just can't do that right now. All I can say is that I am totally crushed. I just need prayers for strength for a while so that I can do what I must or at least figure out what I must do. And to make things worse, my thyroid situation has resulted in me having high blood pressure, possibly due to the meds. I monitored it closely before the surgery, but it wasn't anything like it is now. Dang it all. And here I was hoping that 2007 would be a better year for me.

Thanks

I believe it's still being done, just not always a reminder posted. I'm sorry that you're having difficulties in your personal life. I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers....

Yes, I think it is still done and I will be holding you in my thoughts tonight and ongoing. I hope things are better soon.

nila im so sorry. you sound like you are in so much pain. wish there was something more i could do but definitely sending prayers your way

Kay

Yes yes still being done weekly but we have been super super busy. Consider yourself included for sure.

Yes, Nila........ Folks are still doing the Prayer Circle. I will post a reminder right now.

Hang in there.

MA

I'm so sorry, Nila, I wish 2007 was treating you better, too.

Please lmk if I can help in any way...

those lonely burdens are the ones that crush you...

I don't pray, but I will think of you and hope for the best for you.

Liz M.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

[SIZE=24pt]{{{{{{Nila}}}}}}[/SIZE]

You are in my thoughts and prayers every day. I HATE knowing you're hurting so much. I'm here if you want to talk or vent. Even if it is not about whatever it is. I'm here.

Latest posts

Back