MINI'S LOST THEIR "MOMMA"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniemac

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

The owner of some really nice mini's passed away last week of a massive heart attack. Her husband called me, as we were friends and she said for him to call me if anything happened to her, to try to find really good homes for her boys. These two guys were the light of her life and kept her getting up in the AM.

So here I am with 2 more stallions pleading with everyone to help out. She would want them to go where they would be loved as she did. They like to be spent time with especially KING.

1st one is "King". He was bought at the Sweetwater auction many years ago but the papers were never sent the papers. That didn't matter to her as she never showed. She did teach him to drive and was her "go cart" for the last 8 years. He is a bay about 37/ 38 inches built like a tank..Lots of personality..

about 12 years old.(if I kept him I would geld him and drive him out all over ,if I drove.He would be good for cross country driving.)He comes with his driving headset.

2ed one is "SPUNKY" He was bought from the MT. Ariy sale. He has paper application in hand. He would need to be brought current. He is a black Mustardseeds Legioniare son. Foaled in 98..about 28/ 29ish inches. He was used as a breeder by the previous owner. At her place he was just a pet.

He would still be a good breeding stallion.

Addoption fee is "0".They just need good homes. They are both beautiful boys.

I have posted on the sale page here and fixed my website address as I forgot to put .com on the end..There are some photos that don't do them justice but I am going to get better ones today. On my video link is a video of Spunky.

Keep looking back as I will be posting better photos of them..

So for all those that wanted a good bred mini and don't have one give me a call or e-mail.

Thanks for looking..

I am new to this forum and do not know where the sale page is. I am just starting to take driving lessons and maybe interested in both horses. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks

You might consider Chances Miniature Horse Rescue. You could either become a foster farm for them or perhaps turn the boys over to a foster farm in your region. Either way, you can be sure that they will be placed in a safe and loving home.

http://www.chancesminihorserescue.org/

I am new to this forum and do not know where the sale page is. I am just starting to take driving lessons and maybe interested in both horses. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks
THERE ARE NEW VIDEO OF THE TWO BOYS ON MY WEBSITE.MCCLELLAN MEADOWS. THERE IS A WONDERFUL 4 YEAR OLD MARE OF CINDYS ALSO BUT SHE HAS A PRICE TAG. SHE IS REG.WITH AMHR AND IS BROKE TO DRIVE ALSO..CINDYS FRIEND DROVE HER ALL OVER THE WOODS AND NEIGHBORHOOD..HER NAME IS TUFFY. E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO..

You might consider Chances Miniature Horse Rescue. You could either become a foster farm for them or perhaps turn the boys over to a foster farm in your region. Either way, you can be sure that they will be placed in a safe and loving home.

http://www.chancesminihorserescue.org/
I THANK YOU FOR THE INFO BUT IF NO ONE TAKES THEM I WILL GELD AND SELL. KING WOULD BE EXCELLENT FOR CDL OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THAT DOESN'T NEED A REG TO SHOW OR JUST TO DRIVE AROUND THE FARM FOR SOMEONE..SPUNKY I CAN USE AS A HERD SIRE FOR ONE OF MY MARES HE CAN BE BROUGHT CURRENT ON PAPERS HIS LEANAGE IS EXCELLENT AND I LIKE HIS BUILD..I DON'T NEED HIM AND I THOUGHT SOMEONE MIGHT WANT TO HAVE HIM IN THEIR BREEDING PROGRAM. MUSTARDSEED IS NOTHING TO SNEEZE AT..

THERE ARE NEW VIDEO OF THE TWO BOYS ON MY WEBSITE.MCCLELLAN MEADOWS.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND A STALLION NO MATTER THE TEMPERMENT FOR A BEGINNER DRIVER...

THERE IS A WONDERFUL 4 YEAR OLD MARE OF CINDYS ALSO BUT SHE HAS A PRICE TAG. SHE IS REG.WITH AMHR AND IS BROKE TO DRIVE ALSO..CINDYS FRIEND DROVE HER ALL OVER THE WOODS AND NEIGHBORHOOD..HER NAME IS TUFFY. E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO..

jeniemac, I sent you a PM (personal message). You'll find up in the righthand corner of the page,next to your name, the spot that tells you if you have messages.

ONE OF THE STALLIONS."KING" COMES WITH HIS HEADSET. THERE ARE TWO CARTS ALSO BUT THEY ARE FOR SALE. ONE IS A ROADSTER CART..OLDER, HEAVY. THE OTHER IS AN EAZY ENTRY, SOLID, HEAVY..500.00 FOR BOTH.

WILL GT PHOTOS ON MY WEBSITE SOON..

Latest posts

Back