Minis 26" & under...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvcsherman

Reaction score
TINY TINY minis are my passion!
default_wub.png
:

I was just reading the thread minis 28" & under. Thought I'd see how many people have'm even smaller! :new_shocked:

This is a 25.50" yearling colt- Ten Ls Spirits Rowdy Cowboy. He has not grown AT ALL this whole year. I don't think he will go over 26.25" at the most..Was just measured at a show last week and still what he was in Feb. His sire is Ten Ls Echoes Captive Spirit who is by Little Kings Buck Echo. This colt is so hard to get in shape, but he's finally looking better now that show season is almost over..

Here he is with a 30.50" gelding..big size difference..

mrcowboy049.jpg

mrcowboy056.jpg

mrcowboy021.jpg

mrcowboy044.jpg

I bet Tony has several to contribute to this thread! :aktion033:

I don't have any mature ones under 26" but I have 2 that are 26.5" that are yearlings. Neither has grown in 6 or more months so this may be it or who knows?
default_wacko.png
:

This is my favorite little girl right now! She's a multi Supreme and Res Grand Champion mare. She's 26.5" at 17 months.

Indian Peaks Sweet Serenity

serabody2007.jpg

seraribbons2.jpg

This is a new filly that we've never actually seen in person yet, but we'll meet her at the World Show in October. She's in training with Ed Sisk. He says she's hasn't grown since she arrived at his place in March.

Wisteria Rubicon Raven Beauty

ravenleftweb.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I bet Tony has several to contribute to this thread! :aktion033:

I don't have any mature ones under 26" but I have 2 that are 26.5" that are yearlings. Neither has grown in 6 or more months so this may be it or who knows?
default_wacko.png
:

This is my favorite little girl right now! She's a multi Supreme and Res Grand Champion mare. She's 26.5" at 17 months.

Indian Peaks Sweet Serenity

serabody2007.jpg

seraribbons2.jpg

This is a new filly that we've never actually seen in person yet, but we'll meet her at the World Show in October. She's in training with Ed Sisk. He says she's hasn't grown since she arrived at his place in March.

Wisteria Rubicon Raven Beauty

ravenleftweb.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Now THESE are absolutely beautiful representatives of TINY Miniatures. :aktion033: They are refined, with nice length of leg and neck, in porportion with perfect, small heads. Very hard to get under 28".
default_yes.gif
:

Some beautiful examples of small perfect miniatures! I could fall in love with them all.

This is our little yearling filly, Reflections Wings CBY, last measured in August at 25 3/4", sired by Lucky 17 Cowboy, a National Top Ten in AMHA and AMHR , and Bear Farms Ima Redhead, a PtHA Reserve World Champion. Wings is following in her parents footsteps. She is being trained and shown by Longman Miniatures and is headed for Nationals this month! Has been placing even in large yearling classes and won Jr. Champion and Reserve Grand Champion this summer.

Of course, we think she is just the cat's meow!
default_wub.png
:

wingsshowyn5.jpg

And this was her as a fuzzy little black caterpillar in her winter coat:

wingsrightpc0.jpg

Here's ours, at last measure she was right around 26" but can't remember exactly off the top of my head.. She'll be 2 on April Fool's day, hasn't done a lot of growing this past year, so I don't expect her to go over 28", but who knows she may be a late bloomer since she lost her momma when she was a week old.. :no:
default_sad.png
She may be the smallest horse here size wise, but she's got more personality and attitude wrapped up in that body then my big ole' AQHA gelding lol She's out to pasture now with 4 broodmares and another yearling filly and boy o boy does she keep them in line! lol

so here's our lil mascot of the farm "Misty" (Fantoms Mystic Star Catcher)

100_0152.jpg

100_0155.jpg

100_0145.jpg

and a couple baby pics:

Fantomandfilly026.jpg

Fantomandfilly008.jpg

Man do I miss her momma :no:
default_bye-sad.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:

Latest posts