Miniature World Showcase

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to Betty today and she said if you are an AMHR member you should be getting a copy any day now. I am anxiously awaiting mine!

Leia

Look on page 79!!
default_wink.png
: And Mary's (Reble) horses are on page 44! And Chanda's horse is on page 54! And hhpminis!

Thanks Barnbum will be turning to page 44 as soon as I get mine, cannot wait.
default_wink.png
:

It sounds like everyone is enjoying it and Betty has done a great JOB :aktion033:

THE MINIATURE HORSE "SHOWCASE" is all that and more in my book. What is so wonderful about the magzine, is the fact, that it is not beholden to any registry, and we can all meet up in the same place. I think there will be a lot of new exposure for all of us to possible clients we have never reached before. I am truly amazed that I have all ready gotten THREE INQUIRIES from THE SHOWCASE, and none from the competition!!!! I placed the same ad in the "other" magazine, and got buried in the very back, so haven't received one inquiry from that source! Heck, you can't even find the ad, as it is not with the other color ads, as it normally should have been. And when I get an inquiry, I do ask, "how did you hear about my farm", and the three I have gotten, have said, from that new magazine that I got, but have no idea how I got it!!!! Betty is a marketing whiz, so if you want to get your horses out there, consult with Betty, and she will put you on the map. She truly cares about each and everyone of her advertisers, so even if you are small, don't hesitate to consult with her, as she is a dream to work with. THE SHOWCASE, WORKS, and I certainly plan to keep advertising with Betty. She and her magazine are a "class act", and it shows.

I have worked with Betty for the past four years, while she was editor at the Miniature Horse World, and I can vouch for her sense of FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY, and HONESTY. No matter how small you are, or how big you are, she treats everyone the same, and does not play favorites. How refreshing in such a "political atmosphere" where the big boys get the best spots and the smaller farms are relagated to the back of the book.

THANK YOU, Betty, for being a professional, and putting together such a beautiful magazine. May your pages grow by leaps and bounds, and that THE MINIATURE WORLD SHOWCASE become a permanent place for us all to come together with no POLITICS involved! I am in awe, that you pulled it together in such a short time, and wish you nothing but the best, as you deserve it. You have been a total lady and have risen

above it all, with total grace and professionalism.

Betty was a class act when she was editor of the "world" and still is. We will be supporting her in any way we can. I can only second the notion that she does a great job and will be an asset wo all of us involved in the mini industry. i am so glad to see her come back as strong as she has with this beautiful magazine. Good Luck Betty and let us know if you can think of anything we can help with.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:saludando:

Latest posts

Back