Miniature Horse World NOW online!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
Go to the AMHA home page and just click on the cover - www.amha.org

The whole magazine is there to see and check out. We have only a few test links in this issue, but more will be available in the next issue.

Comments/suggestions etc are all welcomed! Email [email protected].

WOW! Fabulous addition.
default_aktion033.gif

AWESOME!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Is the World going to be available free to everyone "online" from now on? Won't that hurt subscriptions?

Hi Minimini.

Do you have a name you would like to share with us?
default_smile.png
Seems like you are full of information!

default_smile.png
I'm sure it's a busy day for minimini...If I'm not mistaken, she's been on the board for a few years and has already identified herself as the MHW Editor Alison. Thanks for making the MHW available online Alison!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That's COOL!!!!
default_saludando.gif

They must have been mailed out, I got my Feb/Mar issue last week!
default_smile.png

AWESOME!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Is the World going to be available free to everyone "online" from now on? Won't that hurt subscriptions?
The World is going to be free to everyone online from now on. It will not have a great impact on our subscriptions for the following reasons -

1. You have to be a member to do work with AMHA

2. Your membership includes a subscription

We are thrilled to be able to offer just one more venue to showcase our breed and possibly bring in some new members after they "flip" through the magazine and look at your ads, AMHA events etc.

We realize some lifetime members may opt to read the online version which is perfectly fine and will help the environment. However, I anticipate that most subscribers will continue to want the hard copy to flip through, and refer back to. The online version will only be online during its publication dates - they will not be archived online or accessible once the next issue is printed.

Hi Minimini.
default_smile.png
Hi Carol!

RockRiver Tiff is correct - its me! Alison Elrod - MHW Editor...

I pop on the boards here off and on. If you ever have some questions, I'd be happy to try and help get you answers.

My direct email is [email protected].

Hope you enjoy the online magazine!

Latest posts

Back