AMHA World Show LIVE FEED LINK - Post your Horses, News or Views!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to minis and love being able to watch the show!!!!!

Karen

CONGRATULATIONS to the tiniest horse out there! Star Ridge Black Beauty....World Reserve GRAND Champion Junior Stallion! owner/breeder PARMELA BONNEY! handler Emily Conder!

Just a little bit of perfection.

And I LOVE the way they are setting up the grand classes....diagonally across the west end of the arena. The video is perfect! I bet I can see the horses better than the judges....since I picked the Grand and Reserve. :eek:)

GRAND....Oak Bay Salsa Chipotle!
WOW the little this years foal? I didn't know he was showing! Big Congratulations!!! I bet Parmela is ecstatic and Monette as well!!

default_yes.gif

PALS Feathers and Freckles, a yearling filly, will be shown on Friday, Oct. 5th in Class #153 (Multi-Color Mares). We raised this filly, and she is owned by Ron Clough. She will be shown by Becky Shultz. I will be watching from home. :)
I'm so happy to report that Freckles placed THIRD in a tough class of 14! I'm so proud of her, Ron, and Becky for all of their hard work! CONGRATULATIONS!

Back