AMHA World Show LIVE FEED LINK - Post your Horses, News or Views!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any where to see a schedule of classes? Woohoo- not going but have quite a few friends going

It says 'stream not found'??

Last edited by a moderator:
ls anyone watching l don't get anything except ..stream not found.

Stream not found here too
default_sad.png

John Gracey... I have three horses showing at World that my trainers and I will be showing.

Raveloft Buckeroo Standing Ovation: Saturday Class 43, Tuesday Class 87, Thursday Classes 112 / 131, Friday Classes 140 / F21, Saturday Classes 174 / 176 / 178 / 181.

Q F Entrana Di Dominus: Saturday Class 45, Wednesday Class F9, Friday Classes 143 / 159.

Aloha Acres Amirs Ralley Express: Saturday Class 174

Lisa Greenwood now owns him but Oatmeal Acres He Kan Do It Two will be showing in Country Pleasure Amateur, 32" and under as well as ladies country pleasure....Best of luck Lisa, will be watching!!

regarding stream not found: it was over with by 4:30 yesterday, the site says "will only work when we are broadcasting" so don't give up! it will be back!!

Congratulations to all!!! Please post results.

default_firstprize.gif

I just caught a few of the Youth 12 & Under Halter Obstacle. OMG! I couldn't even remember that pattern! Awesome!

PALS Feathers and Freckles, a yearling filly, will be shown on Friday, Oct. 5th in Class #153 (Multi-Color Mares). We raised this filly, and she is owned by Ron Clough. She will be shown by Becky Shultz. I will be watching from home. :)

Good luck to everyone! Charlotte we'll be watching and cheering your Knight!

Best of luck Lisa and Pam!! John do you have some results to post yet?

Also a Big congrats to Larry! (Wizards Spell Troubles Exemplary) on Another World Championship!

default_firstprize.gif

Those Redrock bred and shown horses are doing GOOD!

Like Field of Dreams said they took a World Champion in a huge class! I watched it. GREAT job!

DSC_0006.JPG

And Cammie today:

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG (on his way to Top Ten)

Last edited by a moderator:
This announcer is doing a great jopb and I like that he is defining AOTE throughout the Ammy classes so that viewers understand.

I have been enjoying as much as I can. The announcer has been GREAT. I'm a complete newbie to showing. What is the difference between level 1 and level 2?

Good luck to everyone!

a BIG Congratulations to my friend Debbie Sample on her winning World Reserve Champion in the Amateur Senior Stallion level 1 class!!!
default_firstprize.gif
sooo happy for you!!!

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Thank you so much Debby. You were the one who encouraged me to get out and show my minis and I really didn't want to because I was burnt out after showing Quarters for years. I am so glad that I heeded your advice because I am having fun showing again for the first time in many, many year.
default_smile.png

CONGRATULATIONS to the tiniest horse out there! Star Ridge Black Beauty....World Reserve GRAND Champion Junior Stallion! owner/breeder PARMELA BONNEY! handler Emily Conder!

Just a little bit of perfection.

And I LOVE the way they are setting up the grand classes....diagonally across the west end of the arena. The video is perfect! I bet I can see the horses better than the judges....since I picked the Grand and Reserve. :eek:)

GRAND....Oak Bay Salsa Chipotle!

Latest posts

Back