Miniature horse killed in Minnesota

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
I just heard this story on my local 5:00p.m news tonight. I went to my local stations website to find the story but ended up googling to find it on a Minnesota stations website.

My heart goes out to the owners. Our world truly has some sick people, who would kill a horse.
default_sad.png

This is beyond disturbing..... :no:

OK, trying new link....hope this works....

http://www.kstp.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
That is very disturbing. People who can do something like that definitely need to be caught and taken care of. No doubt about it, they will kill again and it is probably only a matter of time before they claim a human victim. :no:

OH MY, that is sooooooooo sad....

I may just be imagining it, but that mare was in the world magazine a couple months ago, and I THINK it might have been Abria minis...

To sad:-(

Gage

People can be sick that is for sure.

My aunt sold a reindeer steer a few years ago. He was very friendly as we used him in exhibits and as did they. He would come right up to you and what not. Well some sickos wanted his antlers so they shot him point blank in the head to take them.

I dont get why they didnt just saw them off and leave him be. He would of stood there while they did it he was that friendly.

The story was not on the web linked page anymore --

JJ

I just read about this somewhere else and was looking to see if it had already been posted here...

It's just sick...I can't even fathom how some people's minds work...disgusting!

I have tried this link a few times since it has been posted, nothing shows up...I suppose it is probably best...
default_unsure.png
:

Lori

I just tried the link, if you would have clicked on "more news" then scrolled down a little you would have found it...that poor horse...and how freaked out I would be if I were in that neighborhood with mini's. It's probably some sick freak who doesn't understand why we love our mini's SO much....that just makes me sick!! I am glad it reached the news though and on tv, that is much more than i've ever seen covered on the death of a mini before!

I feel so sorry for the owner of that mini....and so happy that there are so many people helping out! I hope they find the person/people who did this!!!

Latest posts

Back