Miniature horse community in Southern Ontario???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm not actually new to the forum I have been following it for many, many years but I had to get a new username as I forgot my password and my old email address. Anyways I live in Beautiful British Columbia on the West Coast. It is possible that within the next year or two I will be moving to Southern Ontario (Chatham/Windsor area). I tried looking on the Ontario Miniature horse club website but couldn't find much to help me. I found lots of members that live North of there. Anyways I was wondering if there is much of a miniature horse community out that way? Would love to get to know about it. I'm also not sure of where I will be able to house my horses if I end up in a house that doesn't have property. My horses have always been at my own property here on the West Coast so that will be weird for me.

Looking forward to the replies!

I know a few folks from the Chatham area who have miniatures.

We are a couple of hours from CHatham and 3 hours from Windsor My sister is in Windsor.

There are two clubs in Ontario. MHCO and OSESA.

There are quite a few shows in Ontario and you can view them on the MHCO Calendar.

There is an auction place in Harriston, Ontario which will usually have three Miniature Horse auctions a year, at least. Gray Auction.

If you give me your e-mail, privately, I will forward it to those I know in the WIndsor Chatham area.

I live about half hour from windsor, I know a few people who have minis but i dont think there is anything big around here like a miniature horse stable or anything like that, at least i havent found it yet.

Latest posts

Back