Miniature Horse Club Bylaws

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandyboy1

Reaction score
I am involved in a miniature horse club whose bylaws need strengthening. A couple of events this year have proven that the bylaws are not clear about dealing effectively with problems. I would much appreciate any links to your club bylaws, or if you can e-mail your bylaws to me that would be wonderful, too. A confidential membership matter has recently arisen, and dealing with it will be no small task. It appears that the best way to approach this will be with an amendment to the Bylaws, but I need ideas for correct, inoffensive wording causing no individual to be singled out or to feel harrassed. So our Bylaws Committee especially wants to look at articles about membership agreements, requirements, and expectations, as well as articles about disciplinary action and grievances.

Thank you for any serious help. Moderators, please move this post if you feel it's in the wrong place.

Pam

I am involved in a miniature horse club whose bylaws need strengthening. A couple of events this year have proven that the bylaws are not clear about dealing effectively with problems. I would much appreciate any links to your club bylaws, or if you can e-mail your bylaws to me that would be wonderful, too. A confidential membership matter has recently arisen, and dealing with it will be no small task. It appears that the best way to approach this will be with an amendment to the Bylaws, but I need ideas for correct, inoffensive wording causing no individual to be singled out or to feel harrassed. So our Bylaws Committee especially wants to look at articles about membership agreements, requirements, and expectations, as well as articles about disciplinary action and grievances.

Thank you for any serious help. Moderators, please move this post if you feel it's in the wrong place.

Pam
A link to the NorCal MHC Bylaws can be found at:

NorCal MHC

You are welcome to look at the East Coast Miniature Horse Club By laws at East Coast Miniature Horse Club

We have found that the term used in the membership clause "popular Vote" has a lot of uses. If you end up

having a problem with a member it gives you a nice way to handle it. Fortunately we have never had to resort to this. and I hope we never do . Mary F

Latest posts

Back