Miniature Event in Lufkin, TX

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S Bar P

Reaction score
We are making plans to go to Texas and have decided to attend the Miniature Event while we are there. Has anyone been to it before? Would you suggest we make plans for all three days or if not which day/days are the best to attend? I have not found much information about it yet, but I expect to see more on their website soon. Thanks for any information.

Well of course, the main attraction in Texas would be coming to see us!!! (after you stop to see Bethany, of course :bgrin )

The Event is a FIRST CLASS sale wonderful......be sure and attend it. I have bought a couple horses when they used to have it at Lufkin.

It was a lot of fun years ago - sale, show, seminars, good food and great horses. It's been several years since it has been held, but if they bring it back as it was then yes, it's worth the trip for you.

Jan

We have been to The Event before and it is a wonderful show! The classes always have enough horses to qualify....... The show management is wonderful..... The sale is first class..... It is just an awesome show.

I have not been to Luftkin since the Event was there, but the showgrounds was really nice too.

Hope you have a nice time!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been several years, but if it's still the same or even better(!) I would say -- definitely go. We went two years in a row without bidding or even planning on bidding at the sale, but it was still a wonderful experience.

MA

It was a fun event in the past. We plan to attend. We are located 2 hours south of Lufkin on Hwy 59. If you get the time, please visit. There is a map on our web site. Bob @ T Bar T Miniature Horse Farm
default_smile.png

I am hoping to go but it depends on my foaling schedule.

Hey - stop in either on your way down or your way back home! I'm not that far off your route if you are going thru KC. Just east of Fort Smith!

Thank you all for the invitations! It sounds like a few extra days would be a good idea. We are delivering Isaac back to Bethany in Whitesboro first, then off to play at the Event for a couple of days. We will have a near empty trailer down and coming back to northeastern Iowa in case anyone gets the itch to do some phone bidding! Keep us in mind ~ :saludando:

I went to every Miniature Event except one and throughtly enjoyed going. They will also have again the "Stallion Avenue". You will be able to see some really nice stallions. Sids Rebel will even be there this year!

Latest posts

Back