Mini Western Halters???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAX

Reaction score
I know it is not really the in thing at the moment but do any of you have any ideas on who makes or sells nice western show halters for minis? Any that I have found have been pretty poor quality. Any ideas on where to look?

Thanks in advance! :)

Depending on the size of your mini, full-size weanling halters are available in the leather western show halters, might be more economical than mini-size western, since plenty of full-size weanlings are shown western, so more available.

I know of someone who purchased a good quality leather halter and chose some silver to put on it themselves. The decorative silver pieces are available at some tack shops (mostly those that specialize in western tack) and are not all that difficult to apply.

I too have one from Star Lake that I like a lot. I wanted to use it for hunter and obstacle but one judge (local, club show but carded judge) told me it was more of a bridle (without a bit) and he didn't recommend using it.

Latest posts

Back