Mini show in perry,GA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgia

Reaction score
Does anyone know who to contact about information on this show? I tried the number listed and it said it was not a valid number. I would like to have a class sheet. Thanks.

Yes, Ruthanne is the show manager and is the one to call... Ill PM you with her cell #... Hope to see you there

National Area 3 Show you could try contacting Joan at the Website for the Miniature Horse club of North Ga.they may have a class sheet to forward you. Here's phone as well 706-337-3096

I'm a member of this club and we are not the ones who put on the Perry show. It's actually a Florida club. I too though would like a better contact number for her. Could the person who has her cell number PM me too?

Thanks,

Laura

Laura, You have a PM....

I dont think she has mailed any entries out as of yet. I spoke to her last week and she was waiting on the approval from AMHR and was expecting it any day, She said she would mail them as soon as she got it.. Since I havent recieved one yet, I assume they havent gone out since it only takes 2 days for mail to get here from Ocala...

Thanks all! I was able to get in touch with Ruthanne and She is going to send me a class sheet.

Georgia

Latest posts

Back