Mini Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penny

Reaction score
I'm picking up my baby at the Greencastle, Indiana sale this weekend.(No not in the auction, breeder is bringing with some others for the sale.)....Will anyone on this forum be there? I esp. want to hit the tack auction on Friday evening..Going to need some equipment for the new one and the one we already have...It's hard to find mini tack in my area...I'm so excited!!!!
default_wub.png
:

I will be there. We usually sit on our lawn chairs in the front row. If you come in the door from the main road, walk straight in & we will be at the bleachers to the left of you (I hope). They are the silver colored ones. Usually sit at the end closest to the auctioneer. Hope to see you. My name is Joy

Where and when is the auction? I live in Lebanon and would like to check it out. I've never been. If you want to send directions and not post on here, my e-mail is [email protected]

Is this an annual event? I would like to look for a harness. Thanks alot. Lori

SALE IS IN GREENCASTLE, IN. TACK & MISC. USUALLY STARTS AT 6:30 P.M. ON FRIDAY AND THEY USUALLY HAVE A FREE SUPPER AT 5:30. MINIS AND CARTS ARE SATURDAY SEPT. 2 STARTING AT 9 AM.

IT IS HELD AT THE FAIRGROUNDS OUTSIDE OF GREENCASTLE. YOU GET OFF OF I 70 AND HEAD TOWARDS GREENCASTLE. GO THROUGH TOWN AND IT IS ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF GREENCASTLE.

Latest posts

Back