Mini Horse Rescue List for States?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like to see a listing of Mini Horse rescue by state?

• Yes:

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

user 3234

Reaction score
Since CMHR sadly is no more would it be possible to list name of nonprofit mini horse rescues in the different states as people provide them. There is such a need for this. If we get enough maybe its own section.

US Equine Rescue League takes minis. They are located in NC and VA. Not sure if there are other locations

I don't know about others and I know there is a lot of Large horse rescue but there is no one source for mini horse rescues. QUESTION: would it not be great to have a place to go to see a listing mini horse rescue state by state. Hint to Little Beginnings
default_smile.png

Personally I agree with you. And since a recent discussion with some people looking for a miniature I thought steering them towards a miniature rescue would help out a mini in need. Also every now and then I like to donate to help out a mini in need so it would be nice to have a list to refer to.

What do you think Little Beginnings do you think adding a AZ Mini Rescue List by state is a possibility?

Any Arizona Miniature Horse Rescues??? I get ask this a lot and use to steer them toward CMHR.

Don't know if it's ok to name, so will start by saying I know of one in ND and one in Canada, both get my donations now that CMHR is closed.

Want to add that if rescues can be listed it may also be a starting point for someone in need of placing a miniature.

Little Beginnings what do you think about adding a rescue mini horse section listed by state?

Thank you for asking! We already have a rescue list page in our directory. Right now there is only 1 on it
default_yes.gif
but I do have 3 others here that I have not put up yet, I'll try to get those up next week.

I also have some Therapy horse businesses to put up.

There is a criteria that must be met to be listed here on the directory. I don't personally endorse any but I will list the names of rescues here and there across the U.S. and Canada and post their contact information IF they are 501©3 compliant, registered with their state attorney generals office and subject to inspection, as well as being certified in any states that require certification. They must have a professional looking Web presence with their rescue information transparent, be in good standing and reputation or I won't list them.

I will gladly look at the ones mentioned here to see if they meet the requirement for me to list them. There are many, many equine rescues out there and most all will take in Miniatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the rescue list shown on Little Beginnng? I don't remember seeing it. Good to have so rescue can add.

Latest posts

Back