Mini Grooming Stocks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just was reading a thread back in February, 2007 where a few of you were planning on building some new grooming/vetwork/farrier stocks....does anyone have any new developments in their progress?

My vet is interested in learning about what's available out there ...preferably something that can raise and lower a bit for ease of work (Safety First!) ...

Thanks for your thoughts,

Cindy Pond

I am looking at getting/making some mini grooming stocks. I really don't like to be sitting down if the horse wants to throw a fit. If you get something figured out let me know.

Last time I was at Jay Chupps he had some stocks that lifted, he had gotten it from another Amish person, not sure who but you could contact him and find out.
default_yes.gif
:

I would like to be able to make or find mini/small pony stocks that would lift off the ground to make it much easier to trim feet. Safety first though. Possibly mobile to, so that I can take it to different places to do my horse's feet. If anyone comes up with something please share. I've thought about buying the grooming stocks and customizing it so that it could be lifted off the ground for trimming feet and clipping their bellies.

Becky

My hubby is trying to come up with a design for a mini hoist that you can put them in a sling and raise to different heights for hoof trimming. He said he had a dream about it? mmmmm-wonder what's in our water?
default_wacko.png
:

My hubby is trying to come up with a design for a mini hoist that you can put them in a sling and raise to different heights for hoof trimming. He said he had a dream about it? mmmmm-wonder what's in our water?
default_wacko.png
:
One of the member's modified a pallet jack to use as a mini stock lift. Seems to work great for them.

Latest posts

Back