Quantcast

Mini Donkey Halter Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Where can I buy miniature donkey halters?

• Place to buy

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Mini donkey gear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Equestrian heart

Reaction score
I had bought a mini donkey halter from a specialized miniature donkey website but does not seem website operating anymore. Anyone know where I can find mini donkey halters? Need 15 inch for my precious angel girl.

plaid mare

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Yet another reason I love this site. I learn so much. It never occured to me that mini donkeys needed specialized halters.I know sheep, and goats do, but that's obvious. Thank-you Mindy!

Equestrian heart

Reaction score
Thank you all from central Florida. You are awesome Mindy as I already visited the site and am very happy to know about it. I go to Tractor Supply often but have not found one there.

Reaction score
Just curious...Why do donkeys need special halters?
Donkeys do not have a horse head. Flat halters are made to fit a horse or a pony. The Donkey Whisperer Farm ® soft yacht rope halter is made to fit the donkey. Most photos we see with a donkey wearing a flat halter is a really bad fit. Donkeys naturally push into pressure. The Donkey Whisperer Farm ® helps the donkey learn to feel the pressure points and release to pressure. Donkey 101 & 102 Video On Demand Train the Owner to Train the Donkey. I hope this helps.

Latest posts