Mingus struts his stuff in harness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanne

dB
Reaction score
I had heard through the grapevine that NWMHC member and photographer Kate Sherry had taken some nice shots of Mingus at last weekend's clinic with Portia Kalinka. As you can imagine, I HAD to get my grubby mitts (or is that grubby mouse hand?) on these photos, and here they are.

All photos by Kate Sherry, used with permission.

9960-(2)sbmingfrontclnc-web.jpg

Somebody tell that woman to hold those reins properly!

0097-sbmingportiaclinic-web.jpg

Whoa, Mingus -- it's not a race!

9976-sbmingportiaclinic-web.jpg

9987-(2)-sbkhportiaclinic.jpg

Don't I look graceful and feminine? I was bracing my feet to keep from slipping out onto the ground -- he was moving!

IMG_9910-(2)-sbkhming-web.jpg

Keith, Mingus and I. I'm going to see about buying a print of this one as our new family portrait.

We still have a lot of work to do, but I'm proud of how he's coming along, even with the handicap of being stuck with us!

Thanks, Kate, for allowing me to share these photos. If you get a chance, take a look at her nature photography at www.ksherryphotos.com

I love the photos. Mingus looks great and happy when he is moving out. Also love the facial expressions and I don't mean Mingus.
default_laugh.png

What an excellent family photo.

I just LOVE that boy
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Not only is he SOOOO handsome but he always seems to be enjoying every second of life.

Very cool pics. Yup, that last one is a keeper...got the whole "family" together
default_biggrin.png

Just had to sign in to reply to this one...Mingus looks awesome!!
default_wub.png
Congrats, Susanne!
default_biggrin.png

Great picture's!! I to love
default_wub.png
your family shot. Mingus is a handsome boy.

Mingus is fabulous! And what great photos!
default_wub.png

I have been a Mingus fan from day one! I love him
default_wub.png

Back