Mingus first show of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_firstprize.gif
: Yay Mingus! Congratualations Susanne!
default_cheers.gif
:

what a great showing!! you guys should be very proud. cant wait to see pics. Just a small tip (maybe you already know) always clip the winter v backwards to take just a bit of the winter hair off without taking all of it off
default_smile.png

default_yes.gif
: Nothing like a good show to make you feel 100% better. Glad you got to go even with 1 less horse.

Now I heard the words "blue ribbon & trophy", I am so tickled for Mingus and his family but..where's the PICS!!!!!

Susanne,

What a thoroughly enjoyable recount of the day! :)

I know Mingus was stunning even without new pics, but can't wait to see them :)

Susan O.

mingboring6.jpg

Well, I don't want to post too many of Mingus w/out susanne's permission, but this one is pretty nice even though the angle isn't the best and his pose could be more "halterish" I think he looks positively regal, here. And pooh-pooh to susanne saying he was soft, he's not in that bad of condition, I think w/in a month he'd look just about buff!
default_smile.png

mingneckwow.jpg

I think Mingus was making fun of our attempts to get his neck for the pics...

"Ya want neck...check THIS out!"

*LMAO*

We had a great time and it was good to be stalled with friends as always so we could borrow and loan and susanne and Keith really helped out with horse wrangling when we needed extra hands.

No surprise to me that Mingus did so well, he looks great (that good feed and care always shines through and looks like you've got the feed situation figured right out, he was so shiny and smooth).

I have some more pics for you, susanne, I will try to email them to you.

Liz

Thanks Liz!

Susanne, he is GORGEOUS :))))

Susan O.

Thanks Liz!

Just this morning, Keith mentioned that we owe that blue ribbon to Liz for loaning us her clippers -- he looked good in his woolies, but the judge wouldn't have really seen his physique. And extra thanks for the support of Liz and Martin -- not to mention the long goodbye from Colton and Brandon when we left!!

Having our stall with Liz made such a huge difference compared to shows last year where we were off on our own. Besides, it gave me a chance to drool over Kyan, Lark and Mouse. Lark in particular is my kinda girl -- all leggy and refined, and quite the character...and Kyan is even more beautiful than his photos! (...rubbing it in...)

awwe good job congrats to that! :aktion033: :aktion033: ur horse is very cute
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin ( i love it when they do that lip thing lol)

Aww had to come back to post about the pictures
default_smile.png
What a Sweetie!! He is very perty!!Beautiful colour nice pictures!

Latest posts

Back