Midwest Horse Fair in Madison WI

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovinarabs

Reaction score
Hubby, Libby and I are heading on Friday morning. Anyone else going to be there?

The pondlake stables crew will be there on Friday :aktion033:

MiniHoofBeats will be there roaming around! Steffanie's the name, mini horses are the game! :aktion033: I am going with my step mom and step sister, we'll be there Friday morning through to Sunday! I'll try to wear something "MiniHoofBeat" each day but now come to think of it...I only have one shirt with my logo...LOL!

I'm heading down with 5 friends. Will be there Friday and part of Saturday. All 6 of us will be wearing fleece shirts with MeadowRidge Farm and a mini horse embrodiered under my name on it. If you see us~~ stop us and say HI. Corinne

I will be going with my daughter and my neighbors. We will be leaving Friday morning and coming home sometime Saturday.

Hope to run into some Forum friends.

Gail

We're heading down, and planning on meeting up with MeadowRidge and her group. Hope to meet others too. Should be fun! Joel

MiniHoofBeats will be there roaming around! Steffanie's the name, mini horses are the game! :aktion033: I am going with my step mom and step sister, we'll be there Friday morning through to Sunday! I'll try to wear something "MiniHoofBeat" each day but now come to think of it...I only have one shirt with my logo...LOL!

Hey stop bye the minis(H.A.M.E.) and vist with us we will have 4 horses there the draft team and each grandkid will demenstrate one it is going to be a good time hope it warms up I am tryng to clip and wash horses and it is snowing or raining alittle yikes what a job see you there bring your clippers may have to finish there. HeHe travel safe carol

I will be there all day Friday, going with 2 friends, hope to see some of you there. I will see if I can find one of my forum buttons to put on my purse.

Rita

I plan on wearing my brown baseball cap that says "Bucked" on it - so if you see me, scream yell and wave your arms. he he
default_yes.gif
:

My clothing logo lady pulled through and rushed my order so hopefully i'll have a hoodie sweatshirt and a hat with my MiniHoofBeats on them and i'll have something to wear each day! Yay!

If anyone see's me, feel free to come up and say HI! I have blonde moments and can never remember names...LOL...ask Jennifer and Melissa and the rest of the Pondlake crew, I still can't remember which one is which but I like them all LOL! :bgrin

My clothing logo lady pulled through and rushed my order so hopefully i'll have a hoodie sweatshirt and a hat with my MiniHoofBeats on them and i'll have something to wear each day! Yay!

If anyone see's me, feel free to come up and say HI! I have blonde moments and can never remember names...LOL...ask Jennifer and Melissa and the rest of the Pondlake crew, I still can't remember which one is which but I like them all LOL! :bgrin
Don't worry noone else can keep us straight either. LOL. I hope to see you there! :bgrin

LOL good I don't feel so bad now LOL!!!!

I just received my sweater and a couple hats, how cool! My lady rushed the job and overnighted these items for me, she is the greatest!

What beautiful weather we had for the fair. Libby, hubby and I had a great time. He started getting sick about halfway through Friday and came down with a fever and chills about 5:30 Friday so we missed the night show. I was so bummed. But I can't blame him, totally not his fault. Maybe next year. The crowd was a little intense - whew! Lot's of people. We made sure we saw every mini, a bunch of times. There were some really pretty little ones there to ooh and aahhh over.

yeah it was a perfect day. Ate too much and shopped too much but it was lots of fun :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back