Michelle Duggar is hvaing 19th child...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mixed feelings. I dont think it fair that each older child has a younger child to take care of (raise) Now I'm not saying older siblings shouldnt help, BUT they shouldnt raise... They should be taught to care and help out but they are children themselves. Most kids I have seen like this grow up and dont want kids cause they already raised kids when they were so young and not parent material yet...

I also know from personal experience that you dont have to use birth control as it were. IMO a woman should be intune with her body and know when she ovulates, and not have intercourse during that time. It sometimes takes time but I am amazed at how many women dont know their bodies, when is the right time, etc. They need to be taught. This would result in less unplanned pregnancies, healthier women who arent on dangerous methods of birth control, more families not on government aid.

I do commend them for not needing government aid and paying for their children and not living beyond their means. Of course the show has helped them but I think they were doing fine before the show. They do have a much bigger house now, (which they need) I'm sure the show helped with that..

I also dont think it healthy for Michelle, she might beable to give birth to this many but it isnt good on her body. Her health problems will begin soon if they havent already. I know there are no guarantees for any of us but it is taking a risk-if I were her, I would want to see these children grown...

My MIL had 3 kids and said her bladder fell each time. She even had it tacked up, she has dealt with incontinence forever. So Is there a bucket under that long skirt Michelle wears?? MEOW-sorry I know that was catty! I know , none of my business, if she does have a bucket down there!

I also have a friends Mom who said every time her husband walked by her in the hallway, she got pregnant-ok then-Stop walking by him in the hallway!! Ha

With that many kids "Who has time to get pregnant AGAIN"?

Just my opinion...

Bach and his children that reached maturity brought wonderful music into this world no matter how long they lived.Its not the quanity of life that should count, but the quality offered.

None the less, one can not offer any quality to life without given the oppurtunity.
I'm sorry - this is a new concept to me...so the 10 children that died before even getting the chance to reach adulthood was justified because the one that did make it was a good musician?

I think I'll stick with my own views that ALL life is precious and valuable.
default_biggrin.png
default_smile.png

I dont think it fair that each older child has a younger child to take care of (raise) Now I'm not saying older siblings shouldnt help, BUT they shouldnt raise... They should be taught to care and help out but they are children themselves. Most kids I have seen like this grow up and dont want kids cause they already raised kids when they were so young and not parent material yet...
So agree with this
default_smile.png
and what's sad is they're not given the choice...that lifestyle is forced on them by the parents.

Regardless of ones beliefs, I went to google and discovered a host of websites representing this wonderful family.

Some showing the times and channels that you could see them on TV each week.

I saw them on TV once about 3 years ago, and let me tell you I'll never forget that show or those people.

I was so impressed with their ability to keep it all under control and even more they have amazing money saving tips, and recipies that we all could benifit from.

I printed off the Dugger House Guidelines as it is such a positive list of guidelines for raising children today.
default_yes.gif

And this family openly shares their ways to raise children with principles and values that will help them to become productive and caring individuals.

I have 4 children myself and my hat is off to Michele, and her husband for doing it all so well.
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back