MHCO Amber Kildow Clinic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genie

Reaction score
Just an excellent clinic.

We attended only the driving clinic on Sunday, but wish we could have taken in both days.

This was our first MHCO event and we were very impressed with the experience.

Jake K stables was a great venue and Amber was a real pro and full of great information.

Thanks Michelle for your hard work putting the event together.

Devon said the clinic was great too, Amber is just the greatest
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_aktion033.gif

A great clinic with the usual MHCO quality. I was very happy with Amber and her lessons. It was wonderful to see old friends and met new members too. Old wish it was warmer
default_biggrin.png

We attended only the driving clinic on Sunday, but wish we could have taken in both days.

Jake K stables was a great venue and Amber was a real pro and full of great information.

Genie,

Did you drive a horse on Sunday? What class were you in? We could only go on Sunday too as I had to work Saturday.

Kim

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it! That makes all the hard work worth it
default_biggrin.png

Amber was a fantastic clinician and just a great person to hang out with.

Thanks to all the members new and old who came out and made the whole thing a success. We have a great (not so little) Club.

Woohoo Dale!!! Quite the driver
default_smile.png
default_new_shocked.gif
<- Does that look like me driving?
default_new_rofl.gif

First time driving in an arena (and only my 4th time in a cart). Peek was such a good boy. I couldn't believe how fast he is though.

I really enjoyed Amber's information and the way she presented it.

Last thing we heard, she was making a run for the border. I hope she made it before midnight.
default_biggrin.png

Woohoo Dale!!! Quite the driver
default_smile.png
default_new_shocked.gif
<- Does that look like me driving?
default_new_rofl.gif

First time driving in an arena (and only my 4th time in a cart). Peek was such a good boy. I couldn't believe how fast he is though.

I really enjoyed Amber's information and the way she presented it.

Last thing we heard, she was making a run for the border. I hope she made it before midnight.
default_biggrin.png
AT first you looked at little "concerned" But you did great!!! That look didn't last long. Peek's speed is a new trait he adopted (I think it's from the love of a good woman named Ellie! LOL) You are welcome to drive him anytime.
default_wink.png

Amber was enjoyable to listen to. I hope she made it too, hope she hid her stash well!!
default_new_rofl.gif

I definatly enjoyed the clinic too! Had a whole list of things I am not going to do in the show ring LOL;

She was so awesome way to go amber!

Heard from many friends how great the clinic was. Amber is very nice and puts on a great clinic.

Genie,

Did you drive a horse on Sunday? What class were you in? We could only go on Sunday too as I had to work Saturday.

Kim
Reno and Gene.....2:00p.m. class-supposed to be experienced but neither Reno or I are experienced....we are just old in years but young in driving.

Thankfully we did not mess up too badly.

Latest posts

Back