Amber Kildow-Montgomery clinic in Ontario

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream

Reaction score
Just a reminder that April 26th is the last date to get me your registration form and payment for the clinic to avoid late fees! MHCO members have received info packages and registration forms. Non-members who would like to attend can email me for info at;

Amber clinic info

The clinic is being held on May 30-31, 2009 at Jake Circle K Stables in Guelph, Ontario (about 1 hour west of Toronto).

All aspects of showing will be covered, driving lessons available.

BBQ lunch both days.

This is a great opportunity and we're not far from the U.S. border (Buffalo, NY area)!

Hope to see you there!

I'm sure it will be great but its a bit far of course for us, but wanted to wish everyone a great time. Amber is great
default_smile.png

I would like to go but but both days are a little much for us. I have a new driving horse and thought I should try to take him for the Sunday clinic.

What would you suggest would be my best day to go, if I can only do one?

What packages did member of MHCO get along with registration forms??

never got anything of the sort here.

Anyone that didn't receive the information that was sent out can email Michelle and she will get it sent out to you. Dr. Michelle Courtemanche she is the director taking care of the clinic details. Also you can always find details for any event held by the Miniature Horse Club of Ontario on our website MHCO We have had an overwhelming response to this clinic but there is always room for more! I have loved hearing Amber speak at the Judge's Clinics at Convention and I am sure that this clinic covering all aspects of showing and giving you the opportunity to bring along your horse will be awesome!

Pam

Sorry Amelia I didn't mean to imply there was a package. There is a reg form and there was a flyer. Genie, as far the best day to attend it depends on your area of interest. Sunday will be all about driving. Saturday will cover everything else; feeding, conditioning, showing at halter, clipping, grooming/show prep, how to dress, and anything else you can throw at her. People will be allowed to bring horses on Saturday as she will want demo animals and there will be interactive hands on stuff. Don't exect to have top sit on your butt all day LOL!

Sounds great Genie. It will be great to see you there!

Latest posts

Back