Messing with the neighbors' head

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
For those of you that know about the mysterious "White Thing" that has become a legend up here......I found this in my mailbox. It's what the new neighbor's across the road wrote to me:

Is there supposed to be a lot of bears here? Will they hurt us? We have something very big here that scared us. New fence line is down and my shed door is broken off. Do you know if the circus that left lost a large animal?

This is what I just wrote back and stuck on her door:

We have a few bear. But that is not what you have. You have seen "IT"

"IT" has seemed to have originated in your woods. "IT" has not harmed anyone to date. But "IT" gave LB the heart attack that killed him. LB was the man that owned the house you bought. "IT" liked LB's garden. "IT" is why Mrs. J behind me left to live with her daughter last summer.

"IT" has not beamed anyone up in the Mothership that I know of. Just stay inside when "IT" comes and "IT" won't bother you.

I'm going to love messing with their heads like this. Oh I'm so bad........
biggrin.gif

Ohhh you are an EVILLLLLLL woman
rolleyes.gif
Did they know a man died there? Around here they have to disclose that and I wouldnt buy a house that happened in. One of these days I'll tell y'all about the haunted house we lived in. Never, ever , EVER again

They will do one of three things

1. Think you are crazy

2. Believe you & lock there doors at night & set up security cameras & motion censors.

or 3. Either 1 or 2 plus they may move.

Have fun Marty!

Thanks Marty, I needed that.
biggrin.gif

Snicker snicker.....do the dogs still come about and bother anymore? Might want to warn em the "IT" likes dogs...
unsure.gif

I think I would have added "wait till you see it's mother."

You are so funny!

Fran

Oh, Marty, you are a caution!!
biggrin.gif
Love it, love it...!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Very good, love it.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
The only problem I can think of is if they start shooting at "things" that they think is "IT".
new_shocked.gif

Robin

Okay, I surrender. I'm too new to this darn forum to be in on the joke, even after almost two years. LOL.

[SIZE=14pt]Fill me in![/SIZE]

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty,

That sounds like so much fun to do! I need some gullible neighbors!

Kelly

Latest posts

Back