Merry Christmas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas, and all of out best wishes for the year ahead. I hope Santa brought you a "sleighful" of JOYS!

Hoping peace shimmers around you like the moonlight on new fallen snow.

Anne

Merry Christmas Debby!
smile.gif

Leslie

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you Debbie....and to all my LB Forum Friends who have made my days, my weeks, my years....just a little bit happier, a little bit funnier, and sometimes a little bit sadder
sad.gif
....but has ALWAYS helped me learn along the way.
yes.gif

And a Special Thanks To Mary Lou & all her Forum Monitors who have made this BIG, scary world a much smaller, friendlier place, by connecting us all & making us "neighbors".
biggrin.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Here's to a Healthy Happy NEW YEAR to all of my LB forum friends![/SIZE]

Thank you Mary Lou and the moderators this is a great site
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL[/SIZE]

From our family here at Patsolics Pastures and Big Run Farm.

Life often changes for many of us and we move on, but we don't forget those that have changed our lives.

Hoping that all have a peaceful end to 2005 and a wonderful 2006

000_0230.jpg
[

Kris and Scott Patsolic

Patsolics Pastures

Big Run Farm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for checking in! I see some who I've really missed their posts lately, I see some who my heart broke for this year, bless your hearts I hope this new year coming is a healing one. I see all of you as special people who I have learned from. I try to come here and read once a week but I only log in to post once in a while and more and more I'm not seeing names I recognize when I do. I love the new members too and hope to learn from them and see them here for years to come too but I got a little misty eyed before Christmas looking at our forum list from a few years back because so so many of you don't post anymore.

I know there's more of you out there, come on now only takes a second to sign in....

[SIZE=14pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS ![/SIZE]

Only been here a month or so but I've enjoyed the forum and learned some things too. Hope everyone has an even better New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Merry Christmas All ![/SIZE]

Its been a while since I posted, but Im always checking in =)

OH I am late.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

And a very happy new year.

I have not been here long. But have learned a lot.

Would like to post more but will do that when mare stare starts
biggrin.gif

(will not be working then)

Take Care everyone

Deb

Just wanted to say to each and everyone, I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and the best of New Years in 2006.
saludando.gif

Merry Christmas and Best wishes for a wonderful new year.

I was new to this forum this year but I pop in when I can to learn anything new.

Because of the wonderful forum members here I traced down My Bonnie's previous owners and missing papers and got her registry up to date. Thanks!

Tracy and Bonnie

URL=http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5cc28b3127cce95854e30c23900000006102UZMWLVsxo]My Webpage[/url]

Well, as usual I'm a little late. I hope were blessed by the joy of Christmas, and have a Happy New Year!

all our love,

Pam, Mike, Patty, Chris and Melissa

plus all the critters here at Stoney Ridge Ranch

I am late too, but not to late to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I don't post much at all anymore but have been here a long time I think close to the beginning of the fourm. I get on and read from time to time and don't know alot of what has happened in some of your lives but I wish you a better year in 2006 to those who have had a ruff year. May God bless you all.

Kim
saludando.gif

Little late, but Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.. as many we have been up and down this year on more ways than I care to count.. I pray this up coming year is a blessed and happy New Year for everyone!!!

Latest posts

Back