Merry Christmas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Merry Christmas everyone! thank you all for being here for me to learn from and to lean on. Thank you to those of you who although I could not participate in the forum card exchange this year sent me cards anyway, I received some beautiful ones. Among them special notice for the homemade ones, they are all special to me but the time it takes to make one needs to be mentioned also those of you who enclosed small gifts in them I adore each one.[/SIZE]

Thank you to my secret Santa Tina (tinacvt) who sent me two lovely gifts I will cherish always. Dear God let me be selfish and ask for something for me please smile on me the rest of this year (and the next at least)
wub.gif
I'm not strong enough to take much more heartache. Today I am determined to have a good day, a happy day..... I have the tree lit, my dinner cooking and Andy Griffiths on. It's cracking daylight so I'm out to feed my horses now.

PLEASE all you Lil beginnings old timers, lurkers...folks who don't post much or at all anymore check in and say Merry Christmas, I already had a big smile this morning seeing Jespers post so lets soo YOU TOO!!

Merry Christmas Mary Lou.

Love Debby

Thanks, Debby, I needed that. Let 2006 be the year that brings me a fresh perspective. Hugs to you and yours, Lauralee

Merry Christmas Debby and everyone and I hope you all have a Happy, Healthy and Blessed New Year.
smile.gif

I am an old timer but I have never left.. As I say I have been on here many many moons....................To you old timers reading now but not posting I hope you are having a wonderful life..................... Merry Christmas & a safe, healthy New Year to everyone.
saludando.gif

Hi Debby

I am one of those that lurk more than they post
smile.gif

But i want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and happy and healthy New Year

Cindy

Valley View Farm in South Dakota

[SIZE=14pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS DEBBY~[/SIZE]

I know you've had a real lousy year, and mine hasn't been so hot either in a couple of ways and for several others here. But let's just chalk this one up to "He's testing us, again".......and I know that HE Is going to let up and give you the break that you deserve in the New Year. Do head North Debby when you can come for a visit.

Love,

Marty

Merry Christmas and may He bless you for a wonderful new year in 2006. Our Forum friends are all in our hearts and prayers at this sacred time of year.

I'm one of those old timers who still lurks. I posted a lot , way back when, but there comes a time when you've just said everything you have to say, and you have to move on and pass the torch.

Merry Christmas to all of you, both old and new.

Carol Zills

[SIZE=21pt]Merry Christmas Debby!!![/SIZE]

Hope you have a Blessed Christmas, and everything you wish for in the New Year!!!

Nancy & Mike

laugh.gif
Merry Christmas to you Debby and to every one that reads this post. May the year 2006 bring you all many blessings and much love! I don't post on the board often but I lurk in the shadows a lot . I have learned a lot from this group and I hope someday to meet many here. Many Thanks to all and have a safe Holiday season no matter how you celebrate it.

Cheryl

Pixie

Diva

Sparkle

Kissie

Sassy

Dancer and of course my hubby

Dencil

As Marty already mentioned, 2005 hasn't been the best year for some of us, in more ways than one.
no.gif
As difficult as it may be, we need to try to move on and hope that God will give us the strength to do so for the coming new year.

Merry Christmas to you, Debby, and to all my fellow forum buddies, old and new!
saludando.gif

Karin

xmaslights.gif

merry_christmas2.gif

[SIZE=16pt]Wishing all the Forum family a a wonderful Christmas from another of the oldies! [/SIZE]

Cheers to a Happy 2006 for everyone - good health & happy homes

And may everyone's minis foal easily, show perfectly and stay healthy!

cheers.gif
thumbup.gif
cheers.gif
thumbup.gif

Bless you Mary Lou for having the Forum available for all of us. Merry! Merry!

Merry Christmas Debby...I am also one of the old ones, have been here since the very beginning, but certainly not as active as the "old days".....just as vvf (Cindy) says!!

Have a wonderful and Blessed Christmas and Happy New year!

Merry Christmas to all! My prayers this Christmas Day are for a healthy and happy new year for us all and for our families. We've had enough crises in 2005 to last awhile, as I know some of you have had as well.
pray.gif

Jan

MERRY CHRISTMAS from Indiana and a lurker who seldom posts but has learned alot as a first time Mini owners.....Hope your Holiday is filled with Joy and Happiness sending prayers your way....
pray.gif

[SIZE=21pt]Merry Christmas! Debbie!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Bill
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back