Merry Christmas To Me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielleee

Reaction score
Ahhh. So excited. He's not home yet but I couldn't wait any longer to share.

Introducing my christmas present,

Hidden Timbers Bold Streak.

AMHA/AMHR/PtHA

33 inches of adorable.

Fell in love with this boy over the internet and then I met him and just had to have him. He's a coming two year old and since my mare is baking a cupcake (; he will be attending his first shows this year well next year since its not January yet. I plan on teaching him to drive when he's 3. His name is Bo and as long as everything goes as planned he will be home at the end of the week! I'm ecstatic.
default_smile.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!~

Have a wonderful holiday!

adeleBoIMG_1258_000.jpg154219_542311182461643_1959235835_n.jpgbo.jpg

Congratulations he's a cutie! There's nothing like getting a horse you want very badly
default_smile.png

Congrats! Melanie has some really nice horses, especially driving horses. He looks like a pretty classic frame overo (lethal white positive) and capable of producing wild colored minis! But please be sure to test any mares you plan to breed to him to avoid the heartache of a dead foal unless by some chance he is NOT LWO+ (OK, off my soapbox now).

Targetsmom- He is LWO positive and I already planned on having the mares tested cause I definitely don't want the heartbreak of a lethal white foal. But I appreciate you telling me
default_smile.png

And thank you everyone else I can't even put into words how excited I am!
default_smile.png

Thank you!

lucky seven- haha! I don't think I'll be getting tired of him anytime soon, if ever but I'll make sure to keep that in mind ;)

Congratulations. We own his half brother here in the UK, Hidden Timbers Winning Streak. Your guy looks just like his daddy
default_smile.png
Melanie colour tests all of her babies, and is fascinating to talk to as she knows so much about colour breeding !

fitstclips2012 041.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back