Merry Christmas from Esrohollow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone from all the Cardigans and horses at Esrohollow!

IMG_8550.jpg

Esroholow Plain White Ts Am HT, BISS Can CH Esrohollow Radsprings Tuhmater, AOM Can/Am CH Finnshavn Bubble Gum Moxie Can/Am RA Am HT, Can CH Esrohollow Diamond Jane, Esrohollow Irresistible Twist, Can CH Esrohollow's Priceless Can HT, Can/Am CH RItchi-Bubble-Gum de la Caverne des Anges and also missing from the photo as she was still away on 'holidays' BP.ISS Am GCH Can/Am CH Esrohollow Hey There Delilah Am HT

~kathryn

(to translate the titles in italics- Can/Am Canadian/American (CKC/AKC), HT Herding Tested Title, CH Champion, BISS Best in Specialty Show, AOM Award of Merit, RA Rally Advanced Title, BP.ISS Best Puppy in Specialty Show, GCH Grand Champion)

oops...forgot the puppy!!!!!
default_whistling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a good photo! those dogs are so cute and look so well behaved. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

That is a good photo! those dogs are so cute and look so well behaved. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
They are VERY well behaved..... :snort:

This was TAKE 2!!! And notice leashes on 3 of them.....they were sooo not into having their pictures taken when we did it! LOL I'm amazed it turned out as well as it did! But there are 3 intact males in the photo, and a girl coming into season!!!!! So I guess they are pretty well behaved! LOL

~kathryn

What a beautiful picture! I so admire you and all your accomplishments Kathryn. You are a leader others that want to breed responsibly and successfully should follow. Merry Christmas to you all!

What a beautiful picture! I so admire you and all your accomplishments Kathryn. You are a leader others that want to breed responsibly and successfully should follow. Merry Christmas to you all!
default_blush.png
:blush awwww Marty, thanks!!! I do my best, but I have a lot to learn....I have made and will make mistakes too. My dogs are my family, not just for show/breeding. They ALL live in the house, they are ALL members of the family. They have their good days and bad, and also their disagreements!!!!! But they are pets first and foremost. Training takes a lot of time...patience and persistence pays off! All the dogs I have raised very differently-learning something new as I go along. Not that I regret any of what I did the time before, just trying to improve. That is a big thing. Don't believe everything you hear....the vets sure do not 'know it all'. And in many instances, they will contradict each other. Do your own research and education. Form your own 'educated' (you have no idea how much I HATE that word) opinions by reading as many sides of the 'issue' as possible, and don't let the next person you hear sway your opinion without weighing everything they are saying. Listen and soak up everything you can from those who have been in it for years, but don't close your mind to those coming 'in' after you.

The dogs have taught me sooo much since I started into this....it has been very humbling. There have been many lows, some unbelievable highs, and much embarrassment (4 herding trials with my 'best' dog, only to not be able to make it through ONE trial because she wouldn't listen to me.....), but I still love my dogs and they know that...no one more than the other, they all hold special places---well, no, that's not quite accurate, Moxie will always be more special to me than the others....she is one of a kind.

I certainly don't do this to make any money....it is for the love of the breed....

~kathryn

Back