Merry Christmas from Denmark

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesper

Reaction score
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone I know on this wonderful forum, I spent way too little time here, but am using my time on studies, riding and family.

It has been a tough year with my moms fight on the cancer and the return of it here in November, but we are not giving up so easilly.

School has taken a lot of time as well with a small break from school at Six Gems in the summer vacation and then back to even more intensive classes and loads of reports to write and so on.

Christmas is done here, had a surprisingly nice evening even though I wasn't looking forward to it because of family issues, got some very nice presents and some great food, and for a change this christmas we had goose instead of the usual duck and pork roast (traditional danish christmas food) and wauw it was good, you all know traditions is not something you just change on whim but this was GOOD!!

Anyways I wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy appy new year

Jesper

Merry Christmas to you Jesper! It is so good to hear from you again. I am sorry about your Mom and will be praying for her. Enjoy the rest of your Holiday Season! get some good photos of you and your Mom, you will cherish this time when you look back.....even the goose.

Merry Christmas from Germany! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Conny

merry christmas jesper! praying that 2006 brings your mom a full recovery!

saludando.gif
wishing nothing but the best for you and your Mom this year!!!Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas from Texas! Tamales with chili gravy and cheese is a Christmas eve favorite here! The family all comes in tomorrow so well have prime rib finished off on the grill outside. Merry Christmas and may you and your family be blessed with a second victory over cancer and find yourselves happy and healthy all year! Vicki, Larry and Scarlett

Merry Christmas Jesper! Prayers for your mom, glad you were able to enjoy Christmas with your family and create a new tradition to remember.

Jan

Hi Jesper!

It is good to hear from you on the forum again :)

I will for sure keep your mom in my prayers.

I am glad you are having a good Christmas! And I'm also so glad you are pursuing your schoolingl :)

Let us know from time to time how things are going and I wish you and your mom and brother and family the very best!

I also hope you had a great birthday earlier in December. Wow! 27 years old!!

Susan O.

horsehug said:
It is good to hear from you on the forum again :)
Yeah I do check in now and then but not as much as I would like

horsehug said:
I also hope you had a great birthday earlier in December.  Wow! 27 years old!!
Susan O.
Yeah am getting old as dirt, but I am still single and good looking hehe
smile.gif

Was working on my Bday, got a new job making food for the elderly in the city I live in, it pays well and is a nice job and is for a good cause.

So I can study in the weekdays and work 3-4 days in the weekend per month to supply my humble income a bit.

I still miss having horses but have a nice danish champion in long distance to ride on, a 26 year old arabian stallion and he has even been down to race in Qatar for their 100 mile race in the desert.

I miss talking to you all but I have too much to do and too little time to do it.

Jesper

Merry Chrismas from Texas! Glad to see your post. Glad all is fine!
aktion033.gif

Joyce

edited for spelling
new_shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jesper, it sure is good to hear from you again. I am hoping 2006 brings you a happy, healty new year, and keeping your Mom in our prayers. Corinne

GLAEDIG JUL !!!

Merry Christmas from the other Dane on the forum.

I would love to be in Copenhagen going down the walking street and seeing all of the beauitful decorations. Mor and Far are over there.

Miss you - wish you were here in Arkansas for the great food we have here.

Lisa - Ozark

It's so nice to hear from you again Jesper! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I wish you a wonderful 2006....and hope it brings all good things to you & your family (especially your Mom).

Hello Jesper Merry Christmas. It's good to hear from you and I'm happy to read you had a great Christmas.

I will keep your Mother in my prayers and hope that 2006 will bring good things to you and your Mom.

That horse sounds awesome.
aktion033.gif

MERRY XMAS

...from muddy raining ohio (oh this season is lovely, isnt it ..nothing like mud up to your knee's)
laugh.gif

Leeana

Merry Christmas Jesper!!! From Ontario Canada Best wishes to you and your family!

It always surprises me how nice people are in here, so caring and loving.

You are the best, thanks for praying for my mom, I do so every single day.

Jesper

Merry Christmas Jesper and a very Happy New Year to you from CT.

Latest posts

Back