Mens Turn.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Hubby says sore all over, forgetting things, tired allot, cannot eat like he used too. :eek:

Would you like to share?

Whoops spelled symptoms wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: oh oh let me tell you for my husband

grumpy, balding, and here is the big one-- selective hearing.
default_poke.gif
: :risa_suelos:

but I love him anyway....most of the time.
default_wub.png
:

ah I guess there is one more thing to but we wont go there
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Hasn't happened to mine here.......but I've heard from other wives that they go after women half their ages!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Mine sleeps a lot more!

MA

MEN, JOIN IN ANYTIME :lol:

Mine used to be-able to carry a lazy boy chair by himself, now he's lucky to carry a high chair.

Shoveled the whole driveway, now I get a little walk way.

Winter- Poor circulation in hands and feet :cold:

Never heard him snore, now he saws wood.

Charlie horses & _______ :xkngt:

Selective hearing for sure but also his hearing REALLY isnt what it used to be. He also snores more than he ever did but think it has to do with 4 back surgeries more than with age. Memory issues just like we have which in turn makes him repeat things hes already told me. LOL and lastly obsessing over things that years ago would never have bothered him AND not paying attention to things that SHOULD bother him.

Do we have NO men on board?

Ok Women, I guess they want us to talk again for them. :517:

What are the signs you have seen?

GRIPES!!!! I swear I could kill him LOL Snores enough that even the hard of hearing dog leaves the room. Complete Jekyl and Hyde, never know which will wake up, I think that if a guy in TV looks at hubby wrong he flips. Can stay out in the shop untill dawn, but will gripe when works keeps him up till 3a. Memory, selective hearing, bad attitude, belly
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Mine has selective hearing. If he loses something he will obsess and look for hours until

he finds it or he falls asleep. Which ever comes 1 st. He carries a small pocket tablet that

we all fondly call his memory! Get this. :bgrin The other day, he came in from the shop pulled the

tablet out of his pocket, got his pen out and couldn't remember what he was going to write down

to remember. Men ya gotta love them!!!

Mine has 3 huge toolboxes and can tell you exactly what drawer and where in that drawer everything is. Yet he cannot remember where things are in the kitchen that we have used for 10 years! He will also get ticked if I dont put something back exactly as it was ( like switching the places of 2 screwdrivers :eek: ) yet will leave MY kitchen in a mess because its ok for me to pick up behind him , but not vice versa LOL MEN!!

All I know is that is when mine fell in love with Faith Hill and Celine Dion in the same stupid day.......

A man who had never hunted in his life, never fired a gun. In just 18 months we have a trap on the back 40, 7 guns, a new gun cabinet and are looking for a hunting dog!

Hmmm. Having grown up in a three women household, I have a great appreciation for women and all the &%$# they go through, physically, emotionally, and politically. Guys have it waaaayyyy easy when it comes to any of those things. Thanks for asking, but you'll hear no complaints from me...(from a self-proclaimed male feminist
default_wink.png
: ). Women rule!!! :aktion033:

well my hubby is just about to turn 40 so not really there yet... thin hair getting thinner and oh yeah the hearing thing... but my biggest gripe is SNORING! with his allergies it's always been a problem but it IS getting worse... so bad that half the time now i sleep elsewhere... and i really hate having to do that. thank goodness he is not feeling abandoned... but maybe that's because he has Hannah to sleep with (his 7-month-old Rat Terrier pup) :bgrin

i am quite sure i won't have to worry about the mid-life crisis thing as far as another woman... we both came out of very bad relationships and that really taught us to appreciate what we have... just today we were talking about the "7-year itch" because we are coming up on 7 years married... and he said that would be just too much trouble LOL. and he would bemore likely to want a unimog than a corvette...

oh yea he is a slob but i don't think that has anything to do with aging LOL. i am learning to pick my battles
default_rolleyes.gif
: and he has so many other wonderful qualities that i try to look on the bright side - if he's a slob, he can't complain when i leave stuff laying around :aktion033:

So far, I think I am the same LOVEABLE me that I have been for the past 58 years
default_wub.png
: . I guess you'd have to ask Fran if there is any difference :bgrin

Hmmmmmmm - 51 years of age now. Still have my hair (thank goodenss), more or less just as onery as I ever was. Still remember people I only see once a year at Nationals or Congress. Memory is fading somewhat though, wish I was more slender (lots), but not as heavy as I once was. Sharon says I'm not too bad on the snoring, although I do wake her up on occassion. I, too have great admiration for women and what they go through - but they should have as much admiration for what we men have to put up with as well. And this from a male that DOES cook, clean, do laundry (including folding and putting away). Heck - I can even sew and iron if need be. But as the old saying goes - "If I had known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken much bgetter care of myself. My knees are crappy, my back hurts to often.

LOL we just gotta make the best outta what we have left.

:bgrin I don't know why you would ask a man such a question as if to say whats going on in our life? Really be honest ladies if we start to answer this then you ladies would tell us to stop complaining or whinning and that selective hearing thing, come on now do you really think thats what it is, try we don't want to listen to real life reruns, :aktion033:

:bgrin I don't know why you would ask a man such a question as if to say whats going on in our life? Really be honest ladies if we start to answer this then you ladies would tell us to stop complaining or whinning and that selective hearing thing, come on now do you really think thats what it is, try we don't want to listen to real life reruns, :aktion033:
Now thats a guys ansewer :eek: right to the point.

Latest posts

Back