Memberhip Drive For CMHR Youth

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustystables

Reaction score
Chances Mini Horse Rescue is working on getting its youth committee going. We are looking for youth under the age if 18. Youth memberships are only $10.00. We will be promoting a membership drive for the youth during the month of July, so any youth joing between now and July 31, 2004 will be entered into a drawing for a CMHR T-shirt(donated by myself). For more information please email if interested. Thank you for your support.

emial: [email protected]

Tell me where to join and Raven would love to sign up

hi lisa

it should be on the website just send in the membership form and it has a signature line for youth under 18 where the parent signs. We would love to have her!!!

I am sure my son will want to join but it will be when we get back from vacation. We are leaving for Panama Saturday am bright and early and have alot to take care of............but he helped me with a rescue situation and was awesome so he is definitely a shoe in..............he justed turned 13 Wednesday............boohoo both my babies are teenagers now..................lol

I would like to offer that if there are any Youth out there that would like to join but they cannot afford to I would like to sponsor 5 youths. Just let me know.

smokengunsranch said:
I would like to offer that if there are any Youth out there that would like to join but they cannot afford to I would like to sponsor 5 youths. Just let me know.
YIPPEE that is very nice of you
worshippy.gif
cheekkiss.gif

Latest posts

Back