Meet My Newest Angel

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmymini2

Reaction score
Meet my new angel!! her name is Kizz Me Kwik Kandi...AKA:Kandi..she was born 02/23/06...We got just what we ordered a Red and White Filly...The filly angle was so good to us... Her is Dam: Hidden Hollow Godiva, and her Sire:Texas Bond Tanner...shes so sweet...just had to share ..thanks for looking!!!
57b34844.jpg
63aadb35.jpg
4807af75.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......what a pretty little girl! CONGRATULATIONS! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

:aktion033:
default_wub.png
: I'm so very happy for you! Congratulations and wow what color! Beautiful little face too.

Maxine

[SIZE=10pt]Such a PRETTY little girl.....[/SIZE]

Congratulations... :aktion033:

YEAH Pat :aktion033: She is even More lovely in person
default_yes.gif
: I'm just wondering if any of ya'll could tell us if you would call her a lineback silver bay or if it's countershading? Momma has the same line down the back and into her tail along with shoulder bars that get even more prominent in summer coat. Her half brother came out withthe same line down the back and double shoulder bars. Both the filly and the half brother are out of 2 different black and white studs, same momma. I'm just wondering if it's more than just counter shading? Thanks guys. Congratulations again Pat :aktion033:

Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033: Pretty filly. I'm not good with colors but she looks pretty chestnut/sorrel to me.

Congratulations on your pretty little filly. However, I am thinking she is a silver bay pinto, which is a lovely color too!

:aktion033: Lovely little girl!! Congratulations and enjoy her.
default_wub.png
:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Thanks for looking!! she is such a sweetie!! she loves to run and buck..such joy!!!thanks again for letting me share...

Nice Filly! But she doesn't look like an angel foal to me. She looks like a live, healthy, priceless foal!
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back