Meet my new little guy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erinspaintedacres

Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum in forever, but I figured i would pop in and tell everyone about my new miniature!

He was given to me late august. His previous owners bought him to tease their warmblood mares with but decided to get out of breeding so they don't need a mini around anymore. She didn't want to sell him since he has previous abuse history, so she gave him to me.

Anyhow, Prince is approximately 27 inches tall and is blue roan. He is a great little mini but does have some issues that he has begun to work out with me. He has started to conect with me and is coming along nicely.

Anyhow, here is Prince. He was a stallion, but now a gelding (since he doesn't have great confo, has 2 club feet, etc.) He is our driving prospect for my mom and she can also take him to a local mini show here is Alberta.

When we brought him home

IMG_9712.jpg

Prince2.jpg

Prince5.jpg

And with my 33.5 inch bay driving mare(isn't he tiny)

SassyandPrince.jpg

And his first time in harness. (mid sept)

Princeharness2.jpg

Looking all cute

Princesleep.jpg

Princerun.jpg

And our first drive together (4 days ago)

Princeharness3-1.jpg

Princecart.jpg

Princeharness2-1.jpg

Thanks for letting me introduce my new little buddy!!
default_wub.png
:

your "new little buddy" is adorable, I'm sure your going to have a lot of fun driving him :aktion033:

He's adorable Erin, I love his cute little face! Maybe you can help his feet some now that you've got him, I'm sure he's enjoying his new job!!

Thanks everyone!! I love him alot and he knows it
default_wub.png
:

Maybe you can help his feet some now that you've got him
I have been trimming them every 4 weeks to help them out. They seem to be getting better, but at the same time don't bother his ability to pull the cart or affect his daily life.

Look for him in Rocky next year Kendra
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

ooooh! He's a cutie!!! Love the second picture!!!

His coloring is really really neat!
default_wub.png
:

Thanks again everyone!!

Here is one next to my 16.1 HH paint gelding Bow.btw, Bow is never rode is an aussie saddle, just trying on the gear.

Bowaussie4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh he's GORGEOUS !!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Love that hairdoo :aktion033:

He is sooo cute!!!!
default_wub.png
:

He also looks very happy!! I esp. love that last picture..really shows how tiny he is!! BTW, where did you find harness to fit him???

BTW, where did you find harness to fit him???
My stud mini is 31 inches and this is his harness. It is a bit big for him, but I punched some holes to make it smaller. I bought it off of eBay for a good price. Harness around my area of the same quality are $300 and up. I paid $153 including shipping and customs. I don't compete in breed shows, just one local show and recreation driving, so i don't need anything fancy.

What a wonderful home you are giving him, he is just adorable!! Thanks for sharing him with us!
default_smile.png

And you got him for free!!!?? Why can't someone just ' give me ' a beautiful buddy for Bailey?? You re so lucky.

He is the most gorgeous little horse I have seen in a while. I just LOVE his colouring, he'll stand out in a crowd.

I have to say I love the photo of him next to your big guy. The size difference is amazing.

Love him lots!
default_wub.png
:

That really shows him off eh? I like him! Such a sweet looking expression in almost every picture! Congratulations and enjoy! PS> May I come up and drive your road?! Nice.

Maxine

Your new mini is adorable. How nuce for you he can drive. Love the photo of him next to your paint. He looks sooo small.

Thanks again everyone!!

Here is one next to my 16.1 HH paint gelding Bow.btw, Bow is never rode is an aussie saddle, just trying on the gear.

Bowaussie4.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: CONGRATS!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: He is gorgeous
default_wub.png
: Great color & a adorable lil head
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back