Medical Expense Fundraiser

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinypony

Reaction score
On thursday Nov. 6th, there was a horse show here locally. One of my good friends, and professional horse trainer Tracy Kiefer was there helping some of her clients show their horses. A totally fluke accident occured and she shattered her ankle in multiple places. She is not from around here so I rushed her to the emergency room and stayed with her. The bad news: no insurance and she had to have a major reconsructive surgery to put pins, wires, cables and plates in to attempt to save her ankle. She will never train horses from the saddle again (unless a miracle occurs). I have set up a medical fund at the horse center where it occured, but I need to branch out in a effort to earn enough for her medical expense. If anyone at all can help, I can take funds directly to the hospital. It is PeaceHealth Riverbend hospital in Springfield, OR and until I find a better way, I will be taking the funds there myself. If you cannot help, I ask your prayers. Tracy works at the Holy Spirit Ranch in Oakland, OR. I will be selling one of my horses and donating the full cost of him to her account. If anyone would like to send money, it can be a check or money order made out to sacred heart or peacehealth, and can be mailed to Eva Clark, 480 Nicholas Dr, Springfield, OR 97477. In the comment line on the checks, you can put Tracy Kiefer. I will be getting more specific info soon. This surgery will be costing over $20,000 and then some for after care. I will also be trying to help her find a way to earn an income since training was her only job, and she was awesome at it. She has helped so many horses in need, and children as well. They are a caring family and I would do anything to help. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.....

Latest posts

Back