MeadowRidges SECRET

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plum Lov'in

Reaction score
I know Corinne hasnt been on here very much and I usually just lurk. But I found out from a little bird she is being pretty quiet on some purchases and wont tell anyone, So does anyone know her well kept secret? I know it has to do with donkeys. I think I know why she is not telling anyone too. Come on Ce, spill the beans, how many? I bet its something you were telling me about...like 2or 3? SPILL IT. I WANT TO KNOW! I'm calling you tonight at midnight if you dont. Jo

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]i know! i know!
default_yes.gif
: does Ivory help??? hehehe...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]hmmm Ivory as a hint.......hey Ce I am keeping a watch over my pasture!LOL
default_unsure.png
:
[/SIZE]

CORINNE!!!

Didn't you see that rule on here where it says-NO :no: SECRETS ON THE DONKEY FORUM!!!

I guess we will have to report you to the moderator - oh, that's right - that is you!! :eek: Well, consider - yourself reported.
default_yes.gif
: HA!!

Come on - we are waiting- we want info - details - annnnnd pictures would be nice!! :aktion033:

...lol... Did you ever hear the expression "ancient chinese secret" , well~~~ its staying a SECRET!
default_yes.gif
: So SORRY...my secret :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin Jolee, just so you would know I turned off ALL my phones last night at 10pm
default_poke.gif
: and what you do know your just going to
default_shutup.gif
: . :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :risa8: :risa8: :new_rofl: Donna, guess I must of missed seeing the rule. :bgrin NOPE~~ no details and NO info. SORRY...I LOVE THIS!!!!! (am I being bad or what) Ce

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]You sneaky girl Ce, you haven't spilled the beans yet?? You better hurry or I'm going to do it for you!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon :bgrin [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon....I'm not sneaky...lol..., hay, remember there are a few of you that know... :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin I am not going to spill the beans...and you better not either.... :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin nope not happening! Ce[/SIZE]

:lol: Hmmmm...just read this one too...

What's this all about ?
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back