Maybe this has been answered before

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I heard from my friends at AMHA was about 800 and they said they heard AMHR was about 1200 personally I think that is good numbers for both and good numbers in general and shows that people are still involved even with the economy etc.......

And for the record I think getting tights in a wad over comparisons is just silly...of course there will be comparisons and some bit of competition as well seeing as they are both registries geared toward miniature horses then they are competing for the same people/dollars/involvement..........this is an american thing capitalsim competition nothing to get worked up about geesh.........about the same as arguing over who's auto dealer is the better one
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Tony said:
According to the records in the Show Office, there were 1068 horses entered in the show when it opened, but there were approximately thirty scratches, some because of the storms in southeast Texas and LA.  There were 1200 stalls sold, many of which were tack stalls or display stalls, but also many stalls had two horses in them, so I believe that the numbers that are being tossed about in this thread are incorrect.  My facts came directly from the computer program that tracked the number of horses entered and the entries.  I did not ask the number of entries.
483901[/snapback]

Tony, I think your numbers are more accurate than some others in this thread. I believe that I was told that we were 26 horses down from last year. I could account for that many horses that didn't come from the west alone and one of them was mine. I remember that on the next to last day of measureing that we still had 40 horses to measure. We measured more on the last morning but I don't know how many were left unmeasured, I am guessing in the high 30's

Latest posts

Back