Marlanoc Round Four!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She so cute.
default_wub.png
Love her little white bum.

No wonder you are in love!! She is gorgeous and I love those markings, just perfect!! Many congrats again.
default_firstprize.gif

As for buying Daddy -
default_yes.gif

I second the 'buying daddy' !!! Those markings are just PERFECT!! She's absolutely stunning -- and will certainly catch eyes!!

This was delightful to see. I'm in Texas visiting Katy and the grandkids, and didn't have much access to a computer until today, so I'm so in LOVE with this pretty little girl!!

LOTS more pictures required, with the appropriate updates of the other little beauties!!

Oh Diane - hope you are having a wonderful time - bet you are loving every minute of it. Say Hi to them from me please.
default_yes.gif

Hope you are having a fantastic time Diane! I did wonder where you were when I voiced my thoughts on buying another spotty one and you didn't magically appear and insist on it
default_wink.png
default_new_rofl.gif

I think we are generally leaning towards a big yes, he'd go beautifully over any daughters I get by Shadowfax!

Soon as it dries out I'll be getting more photos of everyone. Typical Australia, poor NSW is struggling with fires while just a little south of them we might need to build boats to do the evening feeds! Tatiana certainly picked some horrid weather to arrive in.

Hope your weather has improved Bree as we need more pictures!!
default_yes.gif

Talking of weather, I just want to say that apparently we have the storm of the century heading our way tonight - I think you can see it if you get a glimpse of a world weather map? More or less hurriane force winds are due just like those we had way back in 1987 when the Southern half of England suffered such damage. I have hated strong winds since that day - and guess what? That previous storm was on the Sunday night of October 27th and here in the UK it is Sunday the 27th - talk about history repeating itself!! Last time it took us 5 hours to chainsaw our way out of our drive, we'll see what tomorrow morning brings, but the chainsaw is loaded and ready to go!! We've battened down the hatches so to speak and made everything as safe as we can, mobiles charged up, and candles and torches at the ready!

As we will obviously lose power and phone lines, I may be 'off line' for a while - just wanted you to know so you dont worry if I stop posting. It is supposed to hit us after midnight, but it has just started raining and the wind is already increasing (it's 8pm here). Roll on tomorrow when, hopefully, it will have passed over us without too much harm.
default_yes.gif

Keep your fingers crossed for us - we are not used to this sort of weather here in the UK.

I'll keep everything crossed that history doesn't repeat itself completely! Let us know when you guys are safe
default_smile.png

Well it missed us - by about 20 miles! Winds of up to 100 mph + recorded over the south of England and in the English channel so the actual storm 'dropped' a little further south than expected - so glad that we are no longer living along that south coast! But some of the pictures coming through are pretty horrific - will be trying to make contact with friends and family living down south later.

Now I'm saying prayers for the folks living in Holland, Denmark and Finland etc as the storm is virtually on their doorstep.

Thank you for your thoughts my friends.

Glad the power of the forum can bend storms around it's members
default_wink.png

Sounds like it was a real bad one though
default_sad.png

Let's see if the forum is letting me upload pictures again....

IMG_1077.jpg

Yay it is! Sorry about the silence guys but I've been getting a really annoying error where I write my post, upload my pictures but when I go to put it all up on the thread the internet has a tantrum and I lose it all. NOT FUN.

Pictured above is Twinkles and her two beautiful boys. Her evil boy is moving in soon so maybe I'll get the family shot without even having to catch them all?

Anyway I'll try and upload some foal pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard work being a foal...

IMG_0979.jpg

"Let me demonstrate my brotherly love by biting you on the face!"

IMG_0894.jpg

"Look deep into my eyes.... now. Tell me how pretty I am!"

IMG_1062.jpg

This girl was born to strut!

IMG_1113.jpg

congrats Bree so very very exciting! and I love your new little girl! <3 just lovely!
oh Anna, I am so very glad that you guys weren't in the midst of that horrible storm, it was all over our news how absolutely horrible!!!

hope you had a lovely time in Texas Diane!

I'm very excited about 'Trouble' joining the family!!! I just can't wait to see what's coming!!!!!

Big WELCOME to Trouble!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

The babies look fabulous Bree - glad your computer (and LB) let you post at last! What news about the other pregnant ladies?

I'm not talking to the Bellephant.... she's got until the end of the month (or Palli's gelding, whatever comes first) to do something or I'm getting the vet to take a look. Need to know if she's pregnant or just fat. She's out with Kalari, Tatiana and Spesh at the moment.

Awesome news! Saw your post the other day on facebook and thought I hate you, but I've gotten over it and can't wait to see more of his babies. Alto I'm thinking I should probably quit this site, its making me forget all the sleepless nights and making me feel like getting Sweety in foal again! Bad bad bad. It doesn't really help when Wazza's new owner will give me free covers and Margo lives only 20mins away with her Apoco D and Shiney boys!

Latest posts

Back