Marlanoc Round Four!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loove all your pictures Bree! and little Legacy! well he is just stunning!!!!!! you must have been so thrilled when he arrived in the world!!

as you are with all your babies of course lol.

all this talk of horse riding wish I could go home right now and jump on Smartie... really need to get some lessons though to help build up my confidence like Bree has done. I can ride but I have never had actual lessons besides vaulting when i was 6 lol.

can't wait to see Kalari's baby!!!
default_drool5.gif
:drool
default_drool5.gif
:drool
default_drool5.gif

I'm infecting you all!!!!! And it's brilliant
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

See if you can find an instructor that will do lunge and no stirrup work. Fantastic for confidence and balance! I lost one of my stirrups while cantering at my last lesson and my instructor didn't even notice. I did tell her that if she hadn't called for a trot I was going to kick the other stirrup away and just go without them
default_new_rofl.gif

Am just beginning to get a little worried about you Bree (more than a little worried actually!). There has been no updated news for a long time and now we are getting news of fires sweeping certain areas in Aussieland. We really need to hear that all is well with you and the fur kids please.
default_yes.gif

Sorry guys. My internet has been playing up and I'm having trouble even using facebook let alone most forums.

Thought I better check in on my phone and let you know we're all fine down here. The fires are up in NSW. SO far all my friends up there are safely out of reach. Hansel's breeder is the closest but still safe.

That's ok Bree - it's just that we get worried at times. Computers are such pains, I've been fighting mine for the past few weeks, fingers crossed that it seems to be working better at the moment but I'm still not sure why! LOL!!

Any news about Cassie or Hayley? Hope Hansel's breeder stays safe.

Seems like this must be the 'year' for computer problems. Mine is slowly dying and limping along. Just waiting on the new one to arrive. Sometimes all I can do is 'read' but then I can post, I try.

So glad you are safe and your friends also~!!

We had a bit of fire up here but nothing on what is going on down near Sydney. Cassie has posted photos of the smoke at a distance so I'm hoping she's not close enough to be effected.
default_smile.png

Thanks for letting us know you are ok Hayley (Cassie too). Please keep yourselves safe, it sounds horrendous over there.

Cassie has taken in Wade (Suzie's new bf) to keep him out of range of the fires so she's safe
default_smile.png

Kalari has wax!

It's drizzley, rainy weather but nothing too nasty. I have the stable ready if they need it.

Safe and sound on the ground!
default_thumbup.gif

Kalari foaled last night in the middle of a massive thunderstorm and just decided not to set the alarm off. I found them a few minutes after foaling thanks to my regular checks with foal already standing.

She passed the placenta while I went to get my father to help move them into the stable (normally I call him but foal was fine and the rain made it impossible to hear.)

Brought them in and bubs took awhile to work out this whole drinking thing.... mostly because the foal didn't want any help! And just wanted to play!

Not telling gender or colour until I get some dry photos, just to be mean
default_giveup.gif

You are a meanie!! But MANY CONGRATS anyway - pinto filly????

PICS!! PICS!! PICS!! PICS!! PICS!! PICS!! Can you tell I'm getting impatient for PICTURES!!
default_impatient.jpg

Say hi to my new baby GIRL!

Marlanoc TWL From Russia With Love

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

She won't hold still for better photos and it's still cold and gross outside. Calling her Tatiana for short and Tania short for that but I mostly seem to stick to the longer version. Totally smitten with this darling, she's everything I could have hoped for!

Guess I'll have to go and buy her daddy
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back